COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Man I’m still rolling this sport 45 so good.
I will hurt you if you change it this coming year, unless you have to for the next MC.

The crazy thing about The Morgan Cup putting performance is that I was the only one on Team Paradise with the greens book. Very few of the Hackers I saw play used it very much. The putting I saw that weekend was probably the best I have seen in an amateur tournament. I never got to say someone really compressed that putt. I was disappointed. 🤣
Greens book? What's a greens book? 🤣🤣

Ernie gave me some Intel on hole one, not sure who told him but greens run towards the strip, and that's all I needed. I felt those greens ran true, I severely misread one green.

Has anyone tried both of the 3D printed and Vintage versions of the same putter?

The 3D versions are supposed to be more forgiving than the Vintage ones (according to a review) but I wondered if it was at all noticeable.

The price difference has made me wonder if it's worth going for the more expensive one.

Has anyone tried both of the 3D printed and Vintage versions of the same putter?

The 3D versions are supposed to be more forgiving than the Vintage ones (according to a review) but I wondered if it was at all noticeable.

The price difference has made me wonder if it's worth going for the more expensive one.
I don't know what exactly you are looking at but a few people got the Agera and they really seemed to putt it well. They had nothing but glowing things to say about it.

I will hurt you if you change it this coming year, unless you have to for the next MC.
I know what I need and what I like. As long as I don't stray from it I'll be ok. Besides I'm a putter ***** hahaha

I don't know what exactly you are looking at but a few people got the Agera and they really seemed to putt it well. They had nothing but glowing things to say about it.
I was looking at the Vintage Nova instead of the Supernova.

Lots of reviews in this thread about the 3D models. The SuperNova and Agera seem to be the favorites and hold up really well under pressure. I would say they are likely more forgiving as advertised but there is a different look, sound and feel than the vintage ones.

I know what I need and what I like. As long as I don't stray from it I'll be ok. Besides I'm a putter ***** hahaha
If you’re a putter ***** then I don’t know what I am :LOL:

I haven't of the same model, but I do have a 3D and a Vintage model both mallets and the 3D version is definitely more stable.

My 34” Cobra Vintage Stingray-40 arrived late yesterday and my first thoughts is it’s a keeper. I bought it blind, never saw one or hit one, just purchased based on this thread and the Live Morgan Cup thread.

I don’t need to change anything on it, the stock grip and weight are fine. This one has some toe hang vs my Odyssey Bird of Prey which doesn’t and I think it will serve me better based on my stroke. Stingray with a smaller footprint too. Someone mentioned in this thread how square it sits at address, I agree, it doesn’t swing open when u sit it down.

Rolled some last night indoors and it feels so good. Can’t wait for the long weekend, I have 3 rounds lined up Sat-Monday. 😀

A8CA6146-903B-4D4A-B1B1-586049F27B61.jpeg

7FE1D763-6866-48A0-AF7C-918CCA04BE9C.jpeg
646590D2-C1F8-4802-8D9D-1EDFA9BFE30B.jpeg
D910E753-2498-4144-9739-B96B4D102DF1.jpeg9EFF66A0-9034-4A58-8A5D-8E911C27C0E2.jpeg

Supernova arrives today.

I’m scared. :LOL:

Think I'm going to be buying a Grandsport this weekend unless something else really jumps out at me. Hopefully I can start making some putts soon!

I was looking at the Vintage Nova instead of the Supernova.
Jose (Little Rat) utlimately ended up with the Nova. He liked the slightly firmer sound/feel compared to the Supernova. That said, he said the Supernova is more forgiving and should help if you at times slightly mishit the ball. From watching him play and his feedback, if you consider yourself a good putter the Nova will probably do the trick. If you strike varies at times like mine, you might appreciate the forgiveness of the supernova. I've had a long putt or two I thought I mishit and would be short only to see it roll in...

I like my stock Cobra grip!

Back