Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

I haven’t yet. I ordered a GC3 on 10-1. My rep said it would be 3-4 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sounds like these may start shipping next week (end of October). exciting!

I still want one. BAD.

Bushnell Launch Pro site now shows an option to buy FSX unlocked without a subscription for $4k. @Jman buy the Launch Pro now for $3k and then after a month, unlock it for $4k

sounds like these may start shipping next week (end of October). exciting!
If you’re talking about the GC3, they’re already being delivered. There are guys over in the GolfWRX thread who received them this week.

But no word to my knowledge on the BLP shipping as yet. I originally heard October 20, so I’m wondering if we may hear something tomorrow.

If you’re talking about the GC3, they’re already being delivered. There are guys over in the GolfWRX thread who received them this week.

But no word to my knowledge on the BLP shipping as yet. I originally heard October 20, so I’m wondering if we may hear something tomorrow.

i’m talking blp

my launch pro shipped. currently says delivery is scheduled for saturday. too bad it’s going to my office and no one will be there. i might call to see if it can be redirected.

Bushnell Launch Pro site now shows an option to buy FSX unlocked without a subscription for $4k. @Jman buy the Launch Pro now for $3k and then after a month, unlock it for $4k
this definitely seems like the way to go. If only they actually had them available to order :(

this definitely seems like the way to go. If only they actually had them available to order :(

Yes I'm contemplating it now, however I can wait a little longer and see what comes of the PGA show. I've heard Uneekor is looking at a portable option and if that is near in price of the Bushnell, I'll be intrigued because it doesn't come with the software "restrictions"

Received my LP, but can't get it connected to any apps (ios/ipad/pc) - anyone able to get it connected?

Received my LP, but can't get it connected to any apps (ios/ipad/pc) - anyone able to get it connected?

i saw the same issue from another user. sounds like this is something they need to work out.

i saw the same issue from another user. sounds like this is something they need to work out.
Interesting. For our PC we just went wireless and it connected with no issue. Wired gave us a small hiccup, but was told it was beta.

my launch pro shipped. currently says delivery is scheduled for saturday. too bad it’s going to my office and no one will be there. i might call to see if it can be redirected.
I’ll be at the office waiting. LOL!!!

I’ll be at the office waiting. LOL!!!

should be picking it up tomorrow. and i took monday off for some extended range and course time. what time should i meet you???

should be picking it up tomorrow. and i took monday off for some extended range and course time. what time should i meet you???
Hmmm let me check the schedule. Now I’m wondering why I booked Jacksonville as my finally destination…should gone straight to Orlando

Hmmm let me check the schedule. Now I’m wondering why I booked Jacksonville as my finally destination…should gone straight to Orlando

@mmaynard11 definitely needs to meet you to dial in those yardages on the new sticks

me today on the fedex website

delivery won’t happen today. somehow a package goes from being on the truck to be delivered, to switching to a two day delay. very cool fedex. very f-ing cool.

Back