The Morgan Cup Goes Off Course

Oh this will be a good listen on the plane tomorrow morning! Can’t wait!!!

Great listen guys. I must say I don't think anyone want's to see me with my shirt tucked in. I'm much more comfy with it untucked. I'm with @Master Yagley on this one who also plays untucked. He told me at the 2020 Morgan Cup, he feels it's a difference of 4 shots a round for him playing untucked vs. tucked. So, if it's 4 shots for a guy his size, then it's at least 8 for me, LOL. It's a comfort thing.

Disclaimer: I always wear a t-shirt underneath that is tucked, in order to spare any belly shots for my playing partners

Great conversation gents. I will stick to collecting golf clubs and sneakers.

Freezing cold apparel takes! :LOL:

I have transitioned from an untucked to tucked guy. Playing at a private club last year has re-wired my brain.
Also in the untuck for the ride home camp most often

I’m literally clapping back at this episode. :LOL:

(But I love it)

Shocked @Canadan kept the Funko talk to 8 minutes :ROFLMAO:

Good episode guys!

I think we all wanted to hear about the biggest controversy in Morgan Cup history. How Team Hackers ate 5 pizzas from Grimaldis and Paradise only ate 2.

I think we all wanted to hear about the biggest controversy in Morgan Cup history. How Team Hackers ate 5 pizzas from Grimaldis and Paradise only ate 2.
I forgot about that. How is that even possible

Great talk guys! Thoroughly enjoy what Cobra and Puma are doing. And I love that you dove into the Cobra putter line, with the SIK face. This lineup has me really intrigued, and the way you guys played with them at the MC, did a lot to stoke that fire!

Going to TopGolf, I'm with @jdtox and just using their clubs. I'm there to have fun, play some games, and just enjoy. Same with course, and range course attire! I never thought I would agree on so many topics with someone from Michigan :ROFLMAO:.

Note for the next Hackers captain, play some opera during the Captain's match ;). But really great conversation enjoyed the entire episode!

Great talk guys! Thoroughly enjoy what Cobra and Puma are doing. And I love that you dove into the Cobra putter line, with the SIK face. This lineup has me really intrigued, and the way you guys played with them at the MC, did a lot to stoke that fire!

Going to TopGolf, I'm with @jdtox and just using their clubs. I'm there to have fun, play some games, and just enjoy. Same with course, and range course attire! I never thought I would agree on so many topics with someone from Michigan :ROFLMAO:.

Note for the next Hackers captain, play some opera during the Captain's match ;). But really great conversation enjoyed the entire episode!
Thanks for listening!

Great one guys! I would have thought, however, the correct answer to "I can't wait to get these shoes off" would be "Get better shoes!"

Maybe this was their downfall...:unsure:

We didn't order any wings first off. Second we only ate like 4-1/2 of those pizzas. There was 4 or 5 slices left the next morning when I took the boxes out to the hallway.

Last edited:
Good episode. @jdtox the course I most frequent has an older clientele. They can get upset just knowing I am listening to music. Some guys can’t hear my response if they ask if I want anything from the beverage cart, but they can hear someone jangling coins in their pocket two holes away.

Good episode. @jdtox the course I most frequent has an older clientele. They can get upset just knowing I am listening to music. Some guys can’t hear my response if they ask if I want anything from the beverage cart, but they can hear someone jangling coins in their pocket two holes away.
I can't believe you'd talk about @Doubleb21 & @robrandalgz like that. 😁

This one sounds spicy from all the comments! Can't wait to give it a listen tonight/this weekend!

Back