The Morgan Cup Goes Off Course

This one sounds spicy from all the comments! Can't wait to give it a listen tonight/this weekend!
I figured with the Funko Pop talk you've already listened multiple times :ROFLMAO:

Good episode. @jdtox the course I most frequent has an older clientele. They can get upset just knowing I am listening to music. Some guys can’t hear my response if they ask if I want anything from the beverage cart, but they can hear someone jangling coins in their pocket two holes away.
Now that’s funny.

I figured with the Funko Pop talk you've already listened multiple times :ROFLMAO:
No, but knowing it's in there has me more excited than it should :LOL:

No but knowing it's in there has me more excited than it should :LOL:
LOL I still don't get the fascination but there are a couple that are pretty cool

LOL I still don't get the fascination but there are a couple that are pretty cool
Haha my wife says the same thing!

Good episode. @jdtox the course I most frequent has an older clientele. They can get upset just knowing I am listening to music. Some guys can’t hear my response if they ask if I want anything from the beverage cart, but they can hear someone jangling coins in their pocket two holes away.
This is the most golf comment ever lmao

I love Off Course every Friday on my commute.

It’s cool that I got to sleep in the same room a a THP celebrity(@jdtox )!

That driver is a weapon in his hands, it fun to watch.

Was able to listen in while hanging the Halloween deco. Always a great show and I still get the funko pops :unsure:

Was able to listen in while hanging the Halloween deco. Always a great show and I still get the funko pops :unsure:
thanks for tuning in my good man!!!

Finally had time to sit down and listen tonight, great conversation! I don't get the Pops either, but glad people are having fun with them.

Listened to this the last two days to and from my rounds. Fantastic episode gents! Though I do question what kinds of shirts @jdtox is buying that if the shirt isn't tucked in, it gets in way of his hands :ROFLMAO: Don't think I've ever had a shirt that large! That's one reason I don't have an issue playing tucked or untucked ;)

Appreciated the full eight minutes of Funko Talk! #FunkoFam

Excited to tee this one up this morning.

Listened to this the last two days to and from my rounds. Fantastic episode gents! Though I do question what kinds of shirts @jdtox is buying that if the shirt isn't tucked in, it gets in way of his hands :ROFLMAO: Don't think I've ever had a shirt that large! That's one reason I don't have an issue playing tucked or untucked ;)

Appreciated the full eight minutes of Funko Talk! #FunkoFam
I don't know about you but I don't like anything that is tight on me do if untucked they do hang a bit. 🤷‍♂️

Back