LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

I mean this is the way I like to start my Monday’s!!!

if you guys have any questions for Ben Hogan Golf, ask away. We will get them answered for you.

That True Blue dining room is…

if you guys have any questions for Ben Hogan Golf, ask away. We will get them answered for you.
Do they have any new releases planned for the coming year?

What in their current lineup are they most excited about or is in play the most by their guys?

how successful has the putter line been? They look amazing and that’s always a tough market to grab a share of.

Here is an update for you. My checked suitcase is lost and I have no clothes except for what I'm wearing :confused:
Time to raid the pro shop.

Event is starting off with a bang everybody looks really pumped. Enjoy your followers, it’s gonna be a blast next two days.

Here is an update for you. My checked suitcase is lost and I have no clothes except for what I'm wearing :confused:
Hope the airline gets that figured out for you quickly!

Have you seen an increase in orders for ladies? And what percentage of total orders are for ladies?

This is going to be such a great follow!

The Equalizer wedges are TIGHT, one of the best made

Any thoughts on offering upgraded shaft and grip options?

Forgot this kicked off tonight, luckily caught it early so I don't have 30 some pages to catch up on tomorrow. :ROFLMAO: Clubs are looking sweet fellas

Back