LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Titleist Experience

It occurs to me that we forgot to ask the Titleist duo a very timely question: what Titleist’s stance is on the local rule limiting drivers to 46” in competition. To my fellow attendees, do I remember correctly, or was it asked, answered, and I’m severely brain cramping?
If that topic was talked about I missed it

It occurs to me that we forgot to ask the Titleist duo a very timely question: what Titleist’s stance is on the local rule limiting drivers to 46” in competition. To my fellow attendees, do I remember correctly, or was it asked, answered, and I’m severely brain cramping?
Good question!

I also don’t remember hearing if Vokey was considering a full face wedge.

Good question!

I also don’t remember hearing if Vokey was considering a full face wedge.
That was asked and they said no, because BV doesn’t believe they work well.

I don’t recall it being asked either.

Just walked in the door, what a long day to finish off a great week. Left the hotel 21 1/2 hrs ago. Clubs made it hike in one piece and they will be getting cleaned up tomorrow

Just walked in the door, what a long day to finish off a great week. Left the hotel 21 1/2 hrs ago. Clubs made it hike in one piece and they will be getting cleaned up tomorrow
Wow! Talk about a long trip home! Was that all layovers or were there PCR delays as well? Regardless, glad you’re home safe. Take a nap. 😜

Reactions: MH

Last edited:
Wow! Talk about a long trip home! Was that all layovers or were there PCR delays as well? Regardless, glad you’re home safe. Take a nap. 😜
No it’s just the way travel is from up here right now. Not many direct flights anymore and limited connections.

From the fairways straight to a clean sheet of ice this morning. Missing golf already,E87210DB-4E1D-48F8-8818-0068D60297FB.jpeg

No it’s just the way travel is from up here right now. Not many direct flights anymore and limited connections.

From the fairways straight to a clean sheet of ice this morning. Missing golf already,View attachment 9038133
That is one heck of a trip home! Glad you made it though!

Your view looks a lot like mine these days. Golf clubs are away, and hockey gear is getting lots of use.

Emptied the golf bag and used the leaf blower on high to blow all the dust off. 😮

Now to wash the grips, then all of the clothes from the trip!

Glad you made it home.

hope the grip tip works out for you! Great to meet you and the others. We will plan a Carolinas gathering soon!
That tip was magical, I’m not exaggerating either. I played today on my Dad’s home course and I only missed one fairway on the front and that one missed by a couple of feet. Back 9 I missed 3 but I drove thru a dogleg on on number 10 and other two were barely off line. Iron play was way better too, the irons just feel so great at impact and the ball was jumping off the face. I had a side hill lie on the 7th hole and put a horrible swing on my 8 iron lay up shot and hit the ball 20 yards. Caught my breath on the next shot that had basically the same lie focused on my grip and hit a nice baby draw 168 yards with the 8 to finish the layup. I love these T200s they are so solid if you put a half decent swing on the shot and much more forgiving than I expected.

That tip was magical, I’m not exaggerating either. I played today on my Dad’s home course and I only missed one fairway on the front and that one missed by a couple of feet. Back 9 I missed 3 but I drove thru a dogleg on on number 10 and other two were barely off line. Iron play was way better too, the irons just feel so great at impact and the ball was jumping off the face. I had a side hill lie on the 7th hole and put a horrible swing on my 8 iron lay up shot and hit the ball 20 yards. Caught my breath on the next shot that had basically the same lie focused on my grip and hit a nice baby draw 168 yards with the 8 to finish the layup. I love these T200s they are so solid if you put a half decent swing on the shot and much more forgiving than I expected.
That’s awesome to hear! Glad it’s working out. We’ll send you an invoice. 😜

Love to hear it. The soles on the T Series are just fantastic! They have something going brining in the Vokey Team

Reminder fellas: Don't forget to wash those grips! All kinds of dusty.
Yuck!

Luke emailed me today about my missing GW!

With all he has going on he remembered!

He had a very nice comment on the TSi4 performance I had that last day and blew me away!

He wanted to confirm specs and shipping before getting it in motion. Asked him a couple questions and let him know I'll be adding another Titleist club at the top end!

What a couple great guys Titleist has!

I'm always slow at getting a wrapup to an event out, but it will happen. Following another great THP experience in the mean time.

Thanks again Luke for the follow-up and kind words!

He had a very nice comment on the TSi4 performance I had that last day and blew me away!

He wanted to confirm specs and shipping before getting it in motion. Asked him a couple questions and let him know I'll be adding another Titleist club at the top end!

I'm always slow at getting a wrapup to an event out, but it will happen. Following another great THP experience in the mean time.

Not surprised he remembered but it's still awesome that he reached out so quickly!

Looking forward to your recap/wrapup man!

I played with Luke both days and he really was a great guy.

I would like to share a memory with you of your drive with that TSI4 on the 14th. And the green was elevated #beastmode…..7478591C-09A5-46CE-8D0E-964FEA1B04B6.jpeg

Hands down an awesome guy Luke was!!! Always smiling!!!

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
I played with Luke both days and he really was a great guy.

I would like to share a memory with you of your drive with that TSI4 on the 14th. And the green was elevated #beastmode…..View attachment 9038813
That putt looked more like 15 ft haha. Makes sense as I calculated just under 300yds to the front of the green.

That was a fun line! Needed to as Luke also drove just left of the green. I really appreciated the first part of your read putt.

Last edited:
That putt looked more like 15 ft haha. That was a fun line! Needed to as Luke also drove just left of the green. I really appreciated the first part of your read putt.
Thanks for clearing that up. I was about to read through the thread again. I was wondering how I missed that and why weren’t there 2 pages dedicated to a monster putt getting drained.

Reactions: J4U
That putt looked more like 15 ft haha. That was a fun line! Needed to as Luke also drove just left of the green. I really appreciated the first part of your read putt.
GPS might be off a few feet but it was at least 50 to 60 up hill. Heck I was 15 ft short on my try… That was some of the greatest shots I have seen in person.

GPS might be off a few feet but it was at least 50 to 60 up hill. Heck I was 15 ft short on my try… That was some of the greatest shots I have seen in person.
I enjoyed that hole a lot.

The drive on the stairway to seven was nutted...170 out for approach. Been a while since I've had two eagles in a round (stairway one was with a pop of course) Such a great day golfing with you, @GoldenBuff and Luke!

Back