LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Let’s go fellas!

waiting for the actions and more pictures....

It’s going to be another good day…I can feel it!!!

Also. I think caledonia is a surprisingly fair course and better than true blue despite strong opinions to the contrary around here.
I agree with you. I loved them both, but Caledonia was my favorite. Hole 13 was my favorite hole at both courses as well. The green there is incredible and the live oak on the corner is very well placed.

I seem to be through the fever and body aches this morning so I'm going to get out there and give it a go today!
LETS GO!!!

Glad to see you give it a go @bray840 lots of Gatorade...

Awesome format in the shamble and pretty cool prize you all are playing for. Hit some golf shots!

Will @bray840 be added to one of the shamble teams??

Morning team, I wish you fairways and greens.....and maybe a few gator sightings

Looking forward to another awesome follow today. Hit em straight fellas!

Morning guys! Just about go time! Go get those gift cards!!!

Great news on @bray840 ! Just take it easy and enjoy testing out the new clubs!

Happy to hear @bray840 is feeling well enough to give it a go!

I seem to be through the fever and body aches this morning so I'm going to get out there and give it a go today!
Awesome news!

This is the happiest I've been in this whole thread which I've been so happy about. That you can go out there and give it a go makes my day!

Wonder if the gator got the guys already. I need some live coverage to power me through this painful call I am on.:ROFLMAO:

We are off

CF6ED632-AACC-4B75-AE20-AD45497B6552.jpeg

Wonder if the gator got the guys already. I need some live coverage to power me through this painful call I am on.:ROFLMAO:
I was thinking the same thing. Those pictures last night were just a foretelling. :eek:

Finally caught up. Thanks @Hallie_BHG for the action shots some great pictures! Haven't made breakfast yet so these dinner pics are killer.

I was thinking the same thing. Those pictures last night were just a foretelling. :eek:
I missing breakfast pictures...I sitting here starving. Need to plan accordingly.:ROFLMAO:

Back