LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Titleist Experience

I enjoyed that hole a lot.

The drive on the stairway to seven was nutted...170 out for approach. Been a while since I've had two eagles in a round (stairway one was with a pop of course) Such a great day golfing with you, @GoldenBuff and Luke!
Here was your drive, ignore my second and third shots and it was nice I didn’t have to putt. What was the iron you hit for your second shot? To bad I don’t have a 3D version of the hole I think people would really appreciate your drive and approach shot much more. You did yourself and Titleist proud on this one. 5C78A285-F703-4F4A-827B-735D5E96DCD2.jpeg

305 up that hill on that course is nuckin’ futz. That’s all I’m saying.

305 up that hill on that course is nuckin’ futz. That’s all I’m saying.
Agreed that is why I wish there was a 3D image of the hole. You had to see it to believe it.

Here was your drive, ignore my second and third shots and it was nice I didn’t have to putt. What was the iron you hit for your second shot? To bad I don’t have a 3D version of the hole I think people would really appreciate your drive and approach shot much more. You did yourself and Titleist proud on this one. View attachment 9038842
8I for approach, maybe that's why it flew the green?

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
Here was your drive, ignore my second and third shots and it was nice I didn’t have to putt. What was the iron you hit for your second shot? To bad I don’t have a 3D version of the hole I think people would really appreciate your drive and approach shot much more. You did yourself and Titleist proud on this one. View attachment 9038842
BEAST!

I hit a pretty damn good drive on that hole Sunday as well with @MH TSi4, but nowhere near 305...probably 270yds which is a good poke seeing that hole is straight up hill. @J4U puts a beast of a turn on the ball!!!

I hit a pretty damn good drive on that hole Sunday as well with @MH TSi4, but nowhere near 305...probably 270yds which is a good poke seeing that hole is straight up hill. @J4U puts a beast of a turn on the ball!!!

That driver is soooo good!

Reactions: MH
  • Appreciation
Not sure if this was posted but wanted to throw a shout out @GoldenBuff for getting us all a ball marker from his club back in Montana! Appreciate the gesture and was just going through my wallet and found it.
0440CC6A-5362-4D59-9035-61713511B5EA.jpeg

DE556DE0-A82C-45A6-8C77-0EDAAF3AE3F9.jpeg
Tonight was one of those fantastic ball striking nights!!!

My first Experience inspired purchase
299B4CDB-049E-4DB7-A74F-137D3852502E.jpeg

Got one of these bad boys too for the chilly starts to winter rounds. 9485C72F-C873-4895-9FDE-046F201C153E.jpeg

Luke has been awesome from Titleist helping me figure things out with the irons and the pending GW.

Got an email yesterday following up on both irons and the GW. Unbelievable really, but not really once you meet both him and JT. Getting through some things at home and then will reach out to him maybe tomorrow.

Quite amazing really since none of it was a Titleist issue at all!

I ordered a 16.5* tsi3 with a tour ad-di 7s shaft the other day. That purchase was definitely made because of the experience. It will have a tough time knocking the mizuno 3 wood out but if it is anything remotely like the tsi4 driver it will get in. Looking at my bag now the only thing that isn’t Titleist are my 54*/58* wedges, putter and bag. I do need some new wedges for next year so may have to order some sm9’s in the spring. I am missing golf already, I really need to move South

I ordered a 16.5* tsi3 with a tour ad-di 7s shaft the other day. That purchase was definitely made because of the experience. It will have a tough time knocking the mizuno 3 wood out but if it is anything remotely like the tsi4 driver it will get in. Looking at my bag now the only thing that isn’t Titleist are my 54*/58* wedges, putter and bag. I do need some new wedges for next year so may have to order some sm9’s in the spring. I am missing golf already, I really need to move South
When I talk to Luke I will probably ask about the T200 2I DI. The combo I want is pricey but want it so bad.. It is showing 10 weeks out with the shaft pairing.. May also ask about buying another TSi4 to replace the one I lent out and getting the next step up in the shaft flex.

This release is so good across the board!

I am considering buying some Vokey 52 and 56 wedges That would give me a 4 degree gap for my wedges. Currently I have a 48, 54 and 60. Not sure if I will but I am thinking it over.

The final member of the new family showed up today!
20211111_110051.jpg
Excited as I've never had a Gap Wedge in a set.

Thanks again Luke!

The final member of the new family showed up today!
View attachment 9043415
Excited as I've never had a Gap Wedge in a set.

Thanks again Luke!
That club is just fantastic, the star of the set so far for me. I think you are going to love it, it did everything for me from 120y and around the green it is just so versatile. The only thing I didn’t use it for was bunker shots

• Appreciation
That club is just fantastic, the star of the set so far for me. I think you are going to love it, it did everything for me from 120y and around the green it is just so versatile. The only thing I didn’t use it for was bunker shots
Love having a other wedge option besides the PW that I'll full swing. The 9,PW, and now the GW will also be used for touch shots.

Excited

Reactions: MH
Back