Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SeeMore Putters calls it the best kept secret in golf. Not the unique looking shapes that makeup some of their lineup, but rather Rifle Scope Technology, or RST. It adorns every one of their offerings and is designed to eliminate the variables at setup and make you a better putter.

How does it work? Watch the short video below from the THP Tech Studio and we show you several models overhead and how RST might help you become a better putter.

Alignment in putting might just be the most important aspect to holing more putts. While SeeMore cannot help you read greens or automatically start it on the correct path, their RST can help you make sure you start it on your chosen path.

Hiding the red dot at setup...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems so simple, yet becomes like an addiction for those that have tried it or use it. Elimination of that part of the thought process does a lot for confidence.

Very interesting concept. Looking forward to seeing what others have to say with their experience with this tech. Can see where this could be a benefit. Great check point. Might even take some stress out of a players putting stroke. Aim point and shoot.

It seems so simple, yet becomes like an addiction for those that have tried it or use it. Elimination of that part of the thought process does a lot for confidence.
RST plus Callaway Triple Track is deadly. I have had the SeeMore back in the bag for quite a while now, and getting back to the triple track (after trying no ball alignment most of the season) has made my short putting so much better.

Takes all of the variables out. Commit to your line. Square it up, hide the dot, and go.

That seems like such an easy take away that can yield good results.

It really is one of the smartest and best tools for a Golfer. It's great because golfers who struggle with putting and need additional help can use it but it's just as helpful for a good putter who wants the peace of mind that their alignment is correct every time. It eventually just becomes second nature during address to make sure the dot is hidden.

Appreciate the video, guys. Such simple concept that takes care of so many areas in putting. Not only does it help improve your alignment by making your shoulders, forearms, hips and feet are square to the intended target line but also gives you a consistent ball position, stance, posture and same consistent putting stroke. Once you use a SeeMore and its RifleScope Technology (RST) you will "know" what your "good putt" feels like. When you happen to make a no-so good putt you can correct it on the spot. Thanks again THP family. Always happy to help. #allstate If you are new to SeeMore, give it a try the next time you are in the putting corral and then contact us for questions or comments.

Appreciate the video, guys. Such simple concept that takes care of so many areas in putting. Not only does it help improve your alignment by making your shoulders, forearms, hips and feet are square to the intended target line but also gives you a consistent ball position, stance, posture and same consistent putting stroke. Once you use a SeeMore and its RifleScope Technology (RST) you will "know" what your "good putt" feels like. When you happen to make a no-so good putt you can correct it on the spot. Thanks again THP family. Always happy to help. #allstate If you are new to SeeMore, give it a try the next time you are in the putting corral and then contact us for questions or comments.
Big fan of your interaction with the forum! Thanks for your input

One thing I have noticed (and I've been able to putt around the living room with my hand in the cast somewhat normally) with SeeMore RST, is I always check it now before pulling the trigger and double check my alignment. Sometimes I will watch the RST throughout my whole practice swing, sometimes I forget. Nonetheless, I believe it is a crucial tool. I wish my irons had this haha!

Not in position to watch the video yet, but how does the system work with different strokes, straight back straight through compared to an arc. I can see how an arc around a fixed point (your eye) can stay covered, how does it work with SBST? Is there enough ‘give’ if that makes sense, that it works? If the video covers I’ll answer my own questions the evening.

Every once in a while, someone I'm playing with will ask, "What is that?" or "Is that like Zach Johnson's putter?" I ask them if they want to line it up and invariably the reaction is something like "Oh!" or "Wow!"

Not in position to watch the video yet, but how does the system work with different strokes, straight back straight through compared to an arc. I can see how an arc around a fixed point (your eye) can stay covered, how does it work with SBST? Is there enough ‘give’ if that makes sense, that it works? If the video covers I’ll answer my own questions the evening.

It was with every type of stroke. Does not matter which one that you have. It will place you in a consistent position on each and every putt.

It was with every type of stroke. Does not matter which one that you have. It will place you in a consistent position on each and every putt.
Thanks!

It is such a simple concept, yet eliminates one of the most common flaws with golfers (face angle).

Our brains can do some insane things to convince us our alignment is correct. I could probably use RST on some of the other clubs in my bag right about now haha

I need to give a seemore a fair shake. Simple vid. Thanks.

I am 100% in on the RST and I want to love seemore putters.

The face angle is probably my biggest flaw when it comes to putting, and the few seemore putters I have messed around with solve that issue. It's pretty automatic.

LOVE the shapes and finishes for the most part.

The only problem I have had in my limited experience demoing them is that I just can't get comfortable with a center shaft or plumbers neck.

I'm typically a minimal offset double bend kind of guy and I've never seen anything like that from them. But maybe that kind of thing might not work with RST?

No idea.

I'm going to have to go to the website to look because I have only ever seen them in person at PGA tour ss and the closest one is a couple of hours away.

Nicely done. some of my best putting days have come with the help of RST.

The FGP Mallet is one of my most effective putters.

I go 1º flat [Mizuno standard] on irons and wedges, but my SeeMore is 3º upright
and while I'm not a world beater with any putter,
the FGP is as good as any for me. It's a good putter.

Others that slip in and out of the bag are a relatively new Cleveland #14, a hickory shafted Tad Moore Chicopee, and a 1978 Ram Zebra.
I also did OK with a borrowed Mizuno Type III but I don't have it now. I have a Ping Zero 4 but haven't played it lately.

I have an M7. I absolutely love the RST technology and it's by far my favorite putter to use when I'm practicing, to help me get lined up and get the face angle straight - it's a miracle in that regard. It's my main putter that's always next to my practice mat, and the only reason it's not in my bag as my gamer is that my distance control with a blade is terrible and I do a lot better with a mallet.

The RST is so simple, yet so effective.

Great video and as someone 100% looking for game improvement, this is very interesting.

Thanks for the video, interesting to see these presented in a way that makes sense.

I’ve never tried a SeeMore putter, but I would definitely try. The idea of using a simple alignment tool that is integrated into the putter makes a whole lot of sense to me.

BIg fan of SeeMore putters. Currently using a MFGP and I don't think I have ever putted better. Last round was 24 putts with it (I did chip in once).

I've got a SeeMore that I may need to put back in the bag this weekend. Give it another go. I need to find out why I'm missing so many putts that I should make .... see if it's my face alignment or if it's just that I suck at putting :ROFLMAO:

I am 100% in on the RST and I want to love seemore putters.

The face angle is probably my biggest flaw when it comes to putting, and the few seemore putters I have messed around with solve that issue. It's pretty automatic.

LOVE the shapes and finishes for the most part.

The only problem I have had in my limited experience demoing them is that I just can't get comfortable with a center shaft or plumbers neck.

I'm typically a minimal offset double bend kind of guy and I've never seen anything like that from them. But maybe that kind of thing might not work with RST?

No idea.

I'm going to have to go to the website to look because I have only ever seen them in person at PGA tour ss and the closest one is a couple of hours away.
What about something like this?

1635424065178.png
1635424097109.png

Back