The Internet Golfer Off Course

Not necessary. Let me explain. Your driver swing is totally fine. It’s revolting against tired gear. Like a full body dry heave kind of thing.

#MakeCanadanGreatAgain
The more I read this, the more offensive it gets hahahaha

Fun listen.

On the topic of two guys lasering a flag on the same hole - I think in SOME cases, this could simply be guys not paying attention to each other and waiting for one or the other guy to pull their laser. Personally, I knew playing quickly is a requirement in these events, so I wasn't waiting for someone else to grab their laser and give me a number. So at times, I may have grabbed my laser at the same time as someone else, without specifically realizing it. Also, I do use my laser to get a better look at the green itself, undulations etc.. Giving me a better feel for where to hit it and where to miss it.
I've also seen it where two lasers get drastically different numbers because guy 1 lasered the tree in the background instead of the flag.

I've also seen it where two lasers get drastically different numbers because guy 1 lasered the tree in the background instead of the flag.

Yeah, guilty of that with my old crappy Leopold range finder. Bought a new one and it is nice to know it is accurate.

I just realized you’re still not happy.

I need to solve some other shaft things.
And grips. Don’t forget grips. This nice guy organized my grip drawer, we can pull from there

Finishing up the show.

for @Canadan ball suggestion. Left dot prov. This ball is surprising. I think you will like it if you can find it. Maybe I will send you a sleeve.

For @JB game suggestion for dream foursome. Bingo bango bingo.

Finishing up the show.

for @Canadan ball suggestion. Left dot prov. This ball is surprising. I think you will like it if you can find it. Maybe I will send you a sleeve.

For @JB game suggestion for dream foursome. Bingo bango bingo.
Man. I think I’d love them but it definitely aggravates me to know that they are limited. What if I loved them?

And grips. Don’t forget grips. This nice guy organized my grip drawer, we can pull from there
So much align in there. I could even go down the Jason rabbit hole with some +4 action haha

Man. I think I’d love them but it definitely aggravates me to know that they are limited. What if I loved them?

exactly

Can THPers put that bag together for him? A forum thread named "What Dan is Playing in 2022"
You saw what happened when I told THPers they could decide whether I wear joggers or not, right?

Yeah, you got them. The bag though..

#CanadanBlades2021 was nothing but broken dream. 😢

So much align in there. I could even go down the Jason rabbit hole with some +4 action haha
+4 is legit, highly recommend

@JB I just finished my listen on the way home from work.

I can’t help but think that you didn’t want to do alt shot because you witnessed my last THP experience performance at PGA National. I would still be out there if it was alt shot.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
The podcast also reminded me that I needed to regrip my almost 2 month old wedges. Thanks, guys! I don’t know how I went this long with OE grips.

Last edited:
The podcast also reminded me that I needed to regroup my almost 2 month old wedges. Thanks, guys! I don’t know how I went this long with OE grips.
Good luck finding grips right now!

I like how @JDax can play it, and somehow get over it mentally...

..maybe it's because there is no more room for thoughts up there in that dome of his
I like the Q-Star Tour and can play it no problem regardless of color…

Good luck finding grips right now!

I had them sitting on the side. It’s a change for me because I couldn’t find GP Tour Velvet when I looked, but I might like the Lamkin better. We’ll see when I get out to test at the range.

Just finished, fun listen. It's been 8 pages though and I feel like the internet golfers have spoken.

Anger vs slow play hahahaha. What do you guys think about that @JDax @e1iterate
I was confused during this segment, I’ve never tomahawked a club into the ground nor do I play slow… I felt left out of the discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back