The Internet Golfer Off Course

I was confused during this segment, I’ve never tomahawked a club into the ground nor do I play slow… I felt left out of the discussion.
But will slow play make you tomahawk a club?

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I was confused during this segment, I’ve never tomahawked a club into the ground nor do I play slow… I felt left out of the discussion.
What about a club drop?

I want to go on record as saying that in all the rounds that I have played with @e1iterate he has been nothing but a pleasure.

2B9AC214-8D58-48DD-BBAE-E869B6733382.jpeg

I think we need to consider one hole where there is relentless trash talking encouraged from the moment you step onto the tee, until you hole out. During set ups, during swings, during putting, all of it. :love:

You had a Srixon 2 iron that you used as a ground piercing device…

How about the 3 wood you beat a gigantic hole into the ground?

How about the 3 wood you beat a gigantic hole into the ground?
It was a Diablo Edge and we can all agree that it was a poor designed club…

It’s not my fault that I stuck with Callaway during some dark times…

We have spilled out of the main Rivalry thread, and now we are just all over the arena?

Are you still lining up the putting aid line on the ball on the tee box before you hit your shot or nah?

I don’t mark the ball at all 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wonder if either or both or one or the other actually listened to the podcast?

I wonder if either or both or one or the other actually listened to the podcast?

Of course I did. Was really solid till the end 😉

is there any way we can get live video of this event. I feel like it will be commentary gold.
It’s going to be an awesome live update thread

Back