The 2022 Morgan Cup is Headed to Old Waverly and Mossy Oak

We liked what they could have been at Haig Point and these will be absolutely perfect for the Hackers vs Paradise rivalry.
What they could have been? Those houses were awesome

Can’t wait to see these team villas… Saturday night might be dangerous though!

These two courses, location, and what the minds at Cobra have coming is going to rock 22’ on the forum.

Like many THPers, you get so excited to see these announcements and what’s in store.

They didn’t house 7 people.
OH. True but Captains house was pretty cool. Wait....whole team in one house?

They didn’t house 7 people.

Wow entire teams in one villa. Thinking back to my fraternity days, that could be really good and bad 😉

Team Villas should make for an awesome time and great for team bonding.

Looks like another Iconic venue and experience!

This is awesome and more details just keep adding to the experience! This course location best to fly to Memphis or Jackson?

Should have hung out with us more, there was no shortage of alcohol in our room haha
True, although I liked the rivalry and team atmosphere a bit as well.

So we looked at which course you would prefer to hit your first tee shot. Now which hole would you rather play with the Cup in the balance? And no, for all the smart guys, closing them out early is not an option 😉

(Note: Blue tees, ~6450 yds, were selected for this exercise)

Mossy Oak:
1326B6C5-FE69-4636-9372-91C14C27D006.png

Old Waverly:
B71E5544-CC18-427A-8A10-B0AEEEE8273B.png

So we looked at which course you would prefer to hit your first tee shot. Now which hole would you rather play with the Cup in the balance? And no, for all the smart guys, closing them out early is not an option 😉

Mossy Oak:
View attachment 9040218

Old Waverly:
View attachment 9040219
Old Waverly looks more fun to bring it home

Mossy Oak:
View attachment 9040218

Old Waverly:
View attachment 9040219
Mossy Oak. If my driver picks up on the nerves it can get squirrely and be safe. If it doesn’t, I’m in a good position with a shot shape that I like to hit. I think I got those shots in my bag somewhere.

Mossy Oak:
View attachment 9040218

Old Waverly:
View attachment 9040219
Am I crazy or does Old Waverly kind of have some pebble 18 feels?

I think I got those shots in my bag somewhere.
you will likely have a sweet new driver and plenty of time to make sure that shots in the bag 🔥

Am I crazy or does Old Waverly kind of have some pebble 18 feels?
A little bit, I think that’s the one I would want, even though it means throwing it out over the water a bit and trusting it to come back. I’m not sure what the scrub grass looks like from the ground but I don’t want to find out as it looks tighter on Mossy Oak.

Last edited:
Both look fun, but with the cup in the balance, give me Old Waverly.

Team Villas…wait what!?!?

Okd Waverly 18 looks likeit could bring some nerves!

Back