The Internet Golfer Off Course

It’s going to be an awesome live update thread

for sure. We need to keep egging this on until then..

While moving your arms violently?

dropped them at high speeds..

It’s kind of like in. The sandlot when the one kids teaches smalls how to throw a ball.

just swing the clubs to here and just let go..

@JB

is this fast enough?

Let’s turn the Dream Foursome experience into a “train wreck.” “I wonder if any of the participants are listening.”

Yes, we are. Let’s go for it. 😆

Fun podcast, as always.

It was interesting today as @GolfFest and I were stuck behind a foursome that played sooooo slow. They would seem to be huddled together in the fairway forever on every hole. It certainly reminded me of @JB’s statement in the podcast that slow play results from people not being ready.

It was interesting today as @GolfFest and I were stuck behind a foursome that played sooooo slow. They would seem to be huddled together in the fairway forever on every hole. It certainly reminded me of @JB’s statement in the podcast that slow play results from people not being ready.
I think I need to amend it a bit after reading the pre shot routine thread. 45 minutes to an hour per round of just pre shot routine is kind of crazy when you think about it, but honestly I’m guessing more common than people think.

I know I’m wayyyy behind but I was finally able to listen today — this was a great/entertaining discussion, fellas.
1. I’ve had a similar internal debate about using a GPS vs range finder and figured with me basically starting over it’d be better to focus on larger areas/the center of the green with a GPS than anything else. Mentally I’d rather be thinking of a larger widow and aim for the middle of that range. And most everyone I play with has a rangefinder anyway.
2. You’re correct: Burger King is awful. I’ll happily drive far past one to get something else. I’ve also shunned Macaroni Grill after giving it three tries (though that bread is awesome).
3. I’m someone who never would have given the club shaft/mechanics a second thought prior to this forum. Learning experience there. Really interesting to hear that discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB
Back