The 2022 Morgan Cup is Headed to Old Waverly and Mossy Oak

Yep - I'm down for some team villas!

Love the idea of team villas. I really enjoyed our team house at Haig Point, and think it would have been even better if we were able to house the whole team together (2 members from the team were in another house)

Last edited:
So we looked at which course you would prefer to hit your first tee shot. Now which hole would you rather play with the Cup in the balance? And no, for all the smart guys, closing them out early is not an option 😉

(Note: Blue tees, ~6450 yds, were selected for this exercise)

Mossy Oak:
View attachment 9040218

Old Waverly:
View attachment 9040219
That is soooooo much water for a lefty to worry about. Give me Mossy Oak lol

Team villas would be amazing, what a great way to build the camaraderie!

Team villas would be amazing, what a great way to build the camaraderie!
Or to get a shiv if you let the team down. Jose and jdtox are pretty competitive

Old Waverly has a lot more risk vs reward… perfect ending to The Morgan Cup!

Love that people have been checking out the courses. For those wondering, Team Villas will be in play.
This is going to be fantastic!! The entire team in one villa will make for a fun experience!!

Is it 2022 yet???? The leadup to this is going to be insane!!! The courses are amazing and next round of gear is about to come out!!! Just awesome

Tomorrow, the official 2022 Morgan Cup thread will kick off with all of hte details.

This is unreal!

Yeah! I haven't been on the forum for about a week, so just seeing this. Sounds like an awesome destination befitting the best experience (IMO) THP puts on.

Back