Introducing The Indoor Golf Shop

Awesome that we will be able to see all that is being offered for indoor sim equipment. Someday i will absolutely have one even though i live where i can golf all year round.

This is awesome. Now I just have to convince my wife that we need an addition off the back of the house....or that she can park outside all winter.

This is very interested! I am going down the path of building a sim in the next couple years, so plan on following this.

This is very interested! I am going down the path of building a sim in the next couple years, so plan on following this.
Their website has so many options I find myself looking into.

What is promising is the ability to fit any space or any need. This would be something, if I had space, to set up a short game simulator and work on that during the hotter months in the summer.

This will be a great resource, will be finishing the SIM build tonight got to complete the projector houseing

What is promising is the ability to fit any space or any need. This would be something, if I had space, to set up a short game simulator and work on that during the hotter months in the summer.
Agreed. So many options for really any type of space or budget.

Cool site they have. It's nice to have a "one stop shop" for all the little accessories and items that are needed, or just for quick price comparisons.

Working with them now for screens and mats. Expert knowledge in this space is great.

I think if I removed the ceiling fan in my "office" and replaced it with a flush mount light fixture, I might have the height for full swing drivers in here...
🤔

I think if I removed the ceiling fan in my "office" and replaced it with a flush mount light fixture, I might have the height for full swing drivers in here...
🤔
Just need 10’ typically….

🤔
Measure. 9 ft minimum, but closer you get to 10 is ideal

That sloping most likely wouldn’t impact you. Tech studio is sloped similarly.
Hmm...

Could move my office back downstairs to the actual office, turn this room into a sim room.
Bet that would make the house show better when we sell, too.

🤔

Hmm...

Could move my office back downstairs to the actual office, turn this room into a sim room.
Bet that would make the house show better when we sell, too.

🤔
Have you checked out some of the options on this site? They have some solid packages

We have so much fun stuff coming from this company.

Hi Everyone! The Indoor Golf Shop is at the PGA Event this week! We got a first look at the new Uneekor EYE Mini launch monitor. Still as a prototype, Scott Lee talks you through the details of what will be Uneekor's introductory portable launch monitor after the company's success with the EYE XO and the QED. Look for more details soon about the new EYE MINI - it looks awesome.

My next house will have a nice indoor setup.

I'm dying to know what the price of this will be!

BIG TIME eyeing a setup. Particularly with their floor mount/case for the projector, could mean use in the garage until we get the shop built and ceiling mount it. :unsure:

Back