I've never tried one of these but after watching that I definitely need to!

See, that's a lot closer! Hard to tell from the picture, but it is for sure more like what I prefer. And that proves RST works with a double bend.

I've never seen that style out in the wild (only have golf galaxy here). Hopefully one day they will start carrying them in our store

I finally putted with one of these at PGATSS after staying away from them. I loved the feel off the face and the rst system makes a lot of sense!

See, that's a lot closer! Hard to tell from the picture, but it is for sure more like what I prefer. And that proves RST works with a double bend.

I've never seen that style out in the wild (only have golf galaxy here). Hopefully one day they will start carrying them in our store
It's funny, back when the Si series was in Golf Galaxy, that's basically all there was!

The bend works well, and is definitely more up your alley. Also it's more like a 'near-to-center' shaft which works well also - Not as big of a variance from what you're more used to putting with. They even had some damn near heel shafted features a while back.

It's funny, back when the Si series was in Golf Galaxy, that's basically all there was!

The bend works well, and is definitely more up your alley. Also it's more like a 'near-to-center' shaft which works well also - Not as big of a variance from what you're more used to putting with. They even had some damn near heel shafted features a while back.
I'll keep my eyes open. I was actually looking for some at GG when I was testing putters. Ended up with the Mizuno in a shape I hate but couldn't argue with the performance.

Super open minded when it comes to putters.

I'd like to try one of their mallets.

Great video, really like to find a good deal on a Nashville One SS and give it a shot. I love the concept.

That SS is going in my bag for the next round

I've been reading about these putters for the last 10 years that I have been on this forum, but every time I go to demo one at Golf Town, they don't have anything for me really try. It's a shame as I know my starting face angle to the ball is definitely wonky and this would cure that.

I've got a SeeMore that I may need to put back in the bag this weekend. Give it another go. I need to find out why I'm missing so many putts that I should make .... see if it's my face alignment or if it's just that I suck at putting :ROFLMAO:

Practice your alignment with your SeeMore and then take it to the course. Trust it and hopefully you will see some putts drop. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Practice your alignment with your SeeMore and then take it to the course. Trust it and hopefully you will see some putts drop. Keep us posted on how it goes.
My custom RST 2 (y) Hopefully it brings me some confidence this weekend!20211028_200617.jpg
20211028_200605.jpg20211028_200740.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting placement of the RST. Very subtle - I like it!
Is it "as effective" in that smaller placement than the centre shafted traditional SeeMores?
I rarely ever see the Red, it's just a matter of keeping the lines visible.

Convinced SeeMore makes the best putters, RST, and nice milling. Ive used my MFGP Nashville Studio putter for about 5 seasons. I sold off all my other putters, including a couple scotties. If I end up wanting a new putter, I’ll return to SeeMore, but I won’t be doing that for sometime.

I have used many different putters, but always go back to my trusted Seemores. I not only use it to set up consistently, I use it to check the release of the putter on my practice stroke. It’s like having a training aid on the course.

This is the third year using a SeeMore Si5 and it has been a game changer. Hide the dot and the face is pointing where I want it. Now I just have to worry about the line and speed. RST quickly improved my putting. And something else that doesn't get mentioned enough is how responsive these guys are. When I've called them for something, they're always interested in how my putting is going. Always end up having a nice conversation with them.

This is the third year using a SeeMore Si5 and it has been a game changer. Hide the dot and the face is pointing where I want it. Now I just have to worry about the line and speed. RST quickly improved my putting. And something else that doesn't get mentioned enough is how responsive these guys are. When I've called them for something, they're always interested in how my putting is going. Always end up having a nice conversation with them.
That is awesome. And welcome to THP.

I own the classic fgp and the private reserve m7x. Since I've put them in play in July have easily shaved 3 to 4 putts off a round. Fantastic feel on both. Plus there online fitting tool works wonders. Hide the dot and drain the putt. Highly recommend and their customer service is the best in the business.

First time playing with RST today. It was very simple and worked very effectively. We will see how it progresses. Putting stroke became effortless.

Back