Brand Story: Evolving with Evolve

What had happened was, he said it’s not pliable, but I heard push it, it’s super pliable.

I mean... Their tees are pretty pliable, I'm shocked it gave way so easily? But also... I wish all of that was on video :ROFLMAO:

Finally got to sit down and give this one a read a very cool story indeed. Fun to learn more about Evolve!

This was their original prototype, that’s why it wasn’t pliable at all.

Or, and hear me out.. You worked out too much, don't know your own strength. Prove me wrong! :LOL:

I mean... Their tees are pretty pliable, I'm shocked it gave way so easily? But also... I wish all of that was on video :ROFLMAO:
The horror on her face.
glad they had a second one.

Great write up and read, it's always cool to read on how some companies start, this one all from a poor tee shot.

Great write up and read, it's always cool to read on how some companies start, this one all from a poor tee shot.
Hahah so true. It’s funny because of all of the time I have known BJ, I never asked where the idea came from. I knew the cleat part, but not the while golfing part.

Such a great read…I’ve started and stopped reading this one many times today due to work calls. I haven’t used anything other than an Evolve tee for who knows how long. Have a couple other pieces from them divot tools & ball marks & enjoyed reading the story behind the brand.

I like this feature in the piece..

On our last visit there, as we walk in the front door unannounced, we see Ben holding a torch that he is using to add a unique finish onto a ball marker. He glances up with this smile on his face and yells “Wait till you see this one”, in his mild New England accident as he proceeds to finish up the piece before bringing it over and showing it off like a child after getting his new toy for the holidays. The passion we spoke about, exuding with each glance at the marker. There is a level of charisma that comes through the words that make you stare intently, despite having seen thousands of ball markers over the years.

When you deal with companies who share a giddy like fashion for golf and/or golf accessories, it's usually a great experience.

Great read, @JB. Neat story about a cool company and how they came to be and evolved (saw what you did there, haha!). I've seen a lot of talk about the Epoch tees here on THP and seen some of their foundry pieces, but never realized that they were all handcrafted right there in their building! In an era of mass-produced everything, that's amazing in itself.

I've been on a search for a new sock brand and the Motionwool are something I've been meaning to try, need to get a pair and try them out soon. Thanks for the look into Evolve!

Always enjoy reading these deep dive brand stories. Funny thing is I just received a shipment from Evolve Golf with a hat, pair of socks, and tees in it and have no idea where it came from since I haven't made a recent purchase from them (I'm not complaining though because I love their socks and tees!)

Always enjoy reading these deep dive brand stories. Funny thing is I just received a shipment from Evolve Golf with a hat, pair of socks, and tees in it and have no idea where it came from since I haven't made a recent purchase from them (I'm not complaining though because I love their socks and tees!)
That’s a fun package of course.

The Evolve Team lost one of their own last week and our condolences go out to them.

Just found my divot repair tool and reminded me of this one.

Still one of my favorite divot tools. Sleek and effective, hard to beat.

Good people too.

I didn't see this one the first time so thanks for bumping it. Great read. I love reading back stories and new products.

I didn't see this one the first time so thanks for bumping it. Great read. I love reading back stories and new products.
If you do a title search for Brand Story, there are 5-6 of them out there.

If you do a title search for Brand Story, there are 5-6 of them out there.
I've read a couple before this one but since truly getting involved in THP, I honestly skimmed and missed some. Now, I actually like to learn more about products and the businesses. It's funny how THP has changed the way i look at golf. I get it now. Thanks! Going to read the others later tonight.

I've read a couple before this one but since truly getting involved in THP, I honestly skimmed and missed some. Now, I actually like to learn more about products and the businesses. It's funny how THP has changed the way i look at golf. I get it now. Thanks! Going to read the others later tonight.
Thats great. There are some really good ones on Exotics, Callaway, Bridgestone, Budget, etc.

Still one of my favorite divot tools. Sleek and effective, hard to beat.

Good people too.
Evolve is one of the best, great products, and even better customer service!

I have both the regular tool (special run for THP from a couple of years ago), and the one with the bottle opener (THP Limited Series), and really like them both, but I saw a teaser on either IG or Twitter a while back that looked like they might be coming out with a two-pronged tool. Anyone know if that's going to happen?

Evolve is one of the best, great products, and even better customer service!

I have both the regular tool (special run for THP from a couple of years ago), and the one with the bottle opener (THP Limited Series), and really like them both, but I saw a teaser on either IG or Twitter a while back that looked like they might be coming out with a two-pronged tool. Anyone know if that's going to happen?

Dunno about that, I’d be curious about that though!

I’d love to be able to get a bronzed divot tool like what the limited series had, they don’t put them on their website though!

Found it on IG, from back in November. This is the only time I've seen it, and I've looked on their website:

1643402814548.png

Found it on IG, from back in November. This is the only time I've seen it, and I've looked on their website:

View attachment 9063541

They definitely have the two prong. I made some tools for the Morgan Cup, and the mockups came with two prong items

P2Rx seems to be the flat two prong editions (above pic) - Edge Beveled
There's also the P2Rx Hand Hammered for more of a rustic look

They came in the following colors:

• 304 Polished Steel
  • Bronze Antiqued
  • Bronze Polished
I would recommend reaching out to them if there's one you want, the team has been amazing to work with

Back