EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Love seeing your name have one of those spots @HarlettoScara !!

I like seeing your name too @jdtox, but you weren't actually tagged sooooo....:LOL:;)

I can’t wait! Fingers crossed I can add some copper to the bag.

This event is amazing every year, but seeing it all lined up, man 2022 looks to be just awesome.

18_18OldWaverlyGC_18_1.jpg

MossyOakGolfClub1-93.jpg
My kind of course with lots of sand!

This would be epic and I'm going to throw my name in.

I really just hope @HarlettoScara makes it this year

Oh I love every single thing about this, every single thing! Aaaaaaaaaaaw yeah 😍

I'm always happy to see this one return. And the dates happen to be favorable, so bonus. Thanks THP and Cobra/Puma for continuing to put this event on.

I would love to be a tour player! Am I good enough? Hell no!

Amazing!

Wow, those courses man.

Old Waverly and Mossy Oak run specials throughout the year for stay and play. Will there by Team Paradise or Hackers scouting trips? I love my friend @jdtox but, Hackers, it's time to take the repeated stresses of the captaincy from his shoulders!

Old Waverly and Mossy Oak run specials throughout the year for stay and play. Will there by Team Paradise or Hackers scouting trips? I love my friend @jdtox but, Hackers, it's time to take the repeated stresses of the captaincy from his shoulders!
Team Paradise!

Team Paradise!

Nah. Why are you throwing out a has been in support of your Captain?

This is the year. Hackers will win back the Cup in my home state. I may not be there but I'll take a little extra pride in that.

Looks great and I can't wait to see these teams fill in. Best golf weekend I have ever had was the MC in 2020.

Awesome news!!!

Unbelievably cool! Good luck to all who end up getting to partake! (Facet of my job is I often wouldn’t be able to plan ahead and take vacation in October, sadly!)

#TeamParadise!!🔥🔥🔥

keep-calm-and-3-peat-3.jpg

Man what an announcement. Morgan Cup tingles all over. I would love to punch a ticket to play this year - I'll be subscribed and entering!

All 2022 Albatross Club Members will have the same chance at getting drawn. So be on the look out for signups and you can get entered.

Reminded me I needed to do that. Had to get a new card thanks to fraudsters so I couldnt earlier this week.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB

Back