Sacks Parente Series 99 Putting Instrument

Clearly there is some tech packed into this shape and the price is competitive. I'm not a fan of the putter "instrument" terminology though. Is this putter still using the ultra fragile shaft?

No, while light weight that has not been an issue for some time.

I really appreciate everyone's comments. I do try to read everything. I saw two comments that I would like to answer. baylrballa made a comment about the weight being too heavy. Our head weights including the hosel range from 350-365 grams. In other words, about the same as everyone else. Our shaft and grip combined (depending on length) are about 60-65 grams. Our overall weights are averaging around 425-440 grams including grip tape, epoxy, etc. Our typical competitor's overall weight averages over 510 grams and goes up from there. Because of ULBP our swing weights are higher than our competitors, but with our low overall weight they don't feel heavy. What you do feel is the head, probably for the first time ever in a putter.

There were also a couple of comments about being 100% milled or milled faces. To date, everything we make is 100% milled. Make More Putts.

I really appreciate everyone's comments. I do try to read everything. I saw two comments that I would like to answer. baylrballa made a comment about the weight being too heavy. Our head weights including the hosel range from 350-365 grams. In other words, about the same as everyone else. Our shaft and grip combined (depending on length) are about 60-65 grams. Our overall weights are averaging around 425-440 grams including grip tape, epoxy, etc. Our typical competitor's overall weight averages over 510 grams and goes up from there. Because of ULBP our swing weights are higher than our competitors, but with our low overall weight they don't feel heavy. What you do feel is the head, probably for the first time ever in a putter.

There were also a couple of comments about being 100% milled or milled faces. To date, everything we make is 100% milled. Make More Putts.
Steve, thank you for jumping in here and clearing that up!(y)(y)(y)

weight is definitely not out of line with other comparable putters, though your website says this one is 370g?

hopefully it was taken as a personal concern and not a broad generalization.(y)

Should have one of these in hand shortly to roll

I will have better pictures coming soon, but wanted a couple of in hand shots of the Series 99 and it is a looker.

1.jpg

Untitled-121.jpg

yeah that's a looker

really does look good. wonder what the "swing weight" on their ULBP stuff is?

sounds like I shall be getting a closer look...

sounds like I shall be getting a closer look...
Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

I am super intrigued by it - closing the gap on what many claim to be 'normal' at a price point that is really solid.

i dig it, and i still could see myself picking that up in a store and trying it (y)

I've been rolling this putter for a handful of days now and Im super impressed by a couple of things.

1 - when rolling side by side with some of my regular putters, I can feel a difference in terms of where the weight or balance point is. It's more than just feeling head heavy, which is cool.

2 - the gunmetal finish is absolutely fantastic. Visually the lines on this anser shape are very clean.

I've been rolling this putter for a handful of days now and Im super impressed by a couple of things.

1 - when rolling side by side with some of my regular putters, I can feel a difference in terms of where the weight or balance point is. It's more than just feeling head heavy, which is cool.

2 - the gunmetal finish is absolutely fantastic. Visually the lines on this anser shape are very clean.
That finish looks killer, and you know they’re not skimping on ANYTHING. Love that.

And the balance of these is ultra low done right, without some of the gimmicks we have seen others use,

That finish looks killer, and you know they’re not skimping on ANYTHING. Love that.

And the balance of these is ultra low done right, without some of the gimmicks we have seen others use,

Right it fees more natural, if that makes sense.

I have continued to use a Sacks Parente and feel as though it has helped my putting stroke. I didn't get to roll the Series 99 but am looking forward to your thoughts.

Rollin some putts... found this popped up... brand marketing is working...

Screenshot_20220405-192744__01.jpg

downloadable fitting chart

Back