Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

That's awesome! How'd you like sound and feel? Anything you would change?
Wouldn't change a thing honestly. I've never hit a straighter iron. I was shocked with how good I hit them immediately.
He would change who owns them :ROFLMAO:
Was really awesome to see them work for you right away. Looked like you had been using them for years

A shot I would have taken before were it not for the distance and forgiveness of the C721 irons. Shoit out to the C721 driver for putting me in position. 5i, over water. Landed 10 yards behind the hole. Gave the downhill eagle putt a bit too much, and ended with a disappointing par. But still these irons are fun!!

View attachment 9036647

And some 4i shots off the tee today: went 196, 219, 217, 219, 198. Caught the last one a bit fat, but still right down the fairway. Only missed one fairway on those shots trying to cut a corner. This club is such a weapon!
What a great shot! Purred with that 5i!

Anyone try the e721 vs the c721 irons ? Was curious which launches and spins more

The shafts were steel and I have issues sometimes with Elbow Pain or my hands hurt the next day. There ei s a lot of time we play 18 and may go out for another 9 after the men's group totals up and pays out. The next day my hands are wore out and the old elbow on the right side is toast. I wear Stamina Pro Patches and that helps, but i am 64. I won the Steel Fibers so the investment was nil. Don't get me wrong, I love the Elevate 105's in them, but if there is a chance of getting the same if not more responsiveness, and better for me? I do my own installations so no cost there either, it was a win-win.
Any big differences in ball flight or distances with the steelfibers. Did dispersion tighten up at all

A shot I would have taken before were it not for the distance and forgiveness of the C721 irons. Shoit out to the C721 driver for putting me in position. 5i, over water. Landed 10 yards behind the hole. Gave the downhill eagle putt a bit too much, and ended with a disappointing par. But still these irons are fun!!

View attachment 9036647

And some 4i shots off the tee today: went 196, 219, 217, 219, 198. Caught the last one a bit fat, but still right down the fairway. Only missed one fairway on those shots trying to cut a corner. This club is such a weapon!
Very nice. Will be putting mine back in bag after trip is over. Didn’t want to haul 2 sets of irons on this trip. Will give the c721s another go for fall golf.

Any big differences in ball flight or distances with the steelfibers. Did dispersion tighten up at all
The stock launch angle increased a tad, but dispersion is Way Closer....Played a Catains Choice Thursday and they were so good.... The driver did not disappoint either. They could not believe the distance and flight of that club. If i said put something in the fairway and i will take it over the corner with a draw, it went over the corner with a draw

Last edited:
Heading out tomorrow and will be gaming the C721’s in the chilly air. (41 at tee time). Let’s see how they interact in the cooler weather.

Heading back to Oklahoma in the morning. C721s go back in the bag for fall season. Gamers go on the rack.

Great day at the course today with the C721's all around, The irons, the C721 Driver and the pro 3 wood. I took first in the game and 2 birdies. Lot of wind and I was smooth swinging with the irons for sure. They were flying straight and i was flighting the nll around, the driver was killing it today

Got out yesterday and played the C721 irons in the 46-degree weather. Overall I was very happy with their performance. Didn't seem to lose much distance or feel due to the cool weather. Long and high shots with nice descent angle to the green. So for those of us that live in cool to cold areas, the C721's performed really well.

I have found that the c721 Irons continue to perform, We have not had really cool weather yet here in north Texas, but i have played in Wind GALORE. The flight it great and it just pierces the wind. If i jump on it, it is worse than taking the smooth swing and just letting the club and shaft do the work....so nice

Last edited:
I want to talk about feel and sound on these irons. Both are just so smooth. I think the combination of the C721 head, and the Elevate shafts with VSS, makes these a fantastic overall pairing. I'll be honest, I was a little bummed that Tour Edge only offers 4 Standard shafts (I know you can request more, but going with standard here as that's what the TEEm had to choose from). But, I'm so glad to have the Elevate in mine.

Some other ramblings:

I was playing my old gamer set Cobra KFT along side the C721 last round out. Both have similar construction, but if there was any question of which to choose to hit over water, or if I need to make sure I got the distance needed, I was grabbing the C721. I just had more confidence that I was going to hit a good shot with the C721's.

Nothing against the KFT, I think they are a fantastic set. I am playing a heavier shaft in those, so feel is a bit different. But, I feel like I can find the sweet spot of the C721's easier than the KFT. The KFT are still forgiving, but forgiving when you don't find the sweet spot is still not as good as actually finding the sweet spot. I'm going to play these more side by side, because I think it's a great comparison.

Can't birdie them all if you don't birdie the first. Let's go!
20211011_094914.jpg

Well I didn't birdie all 9 but it was a solid fall day of golf. Irons did their part. They continue to be incredibly easy to hit. Nice high flight with plenty of distance. I'm going to be pretty sad when I have to shelve them for winter.

I invested in the Arrcos for my clubs going forward, Hopefully i can figure out how to post this neat shots of holes with the distances

I invested in the Arrcos for my clubs going forward, Hopefully i can figure out how to post this neat shots of holes with the distances
Hey @donny475 I do a screenshot on my phone, then upload the image. If you have any questions once you get into it let me know!

With the rain and cold setting in, I'm looking to go back and write up a bit of a summary of my time with this set. With that in mind, I'd like any and all questions you guys would like me to answer, so please ask away and I'll incorporate them into my summary.

I guess you just have an off day, I was right when i wanted to be straight, Left when i wanted right, Just an off day....

Great day with the C721's today. Sounds like a broken record as the 4i was again a weapon off the tee. But, what was better was my accuracy on par 3's. Went -1 on the day on par 3's. 3/4 GIR, only miss was a long 175 yard par 3 I just missed right with my 5i, got up and down for par. Next was to 15 feet with my PW, 2 putt easy par. Another PW, landed 3 feet past the hole, spun back to rven with the hole 6 feet to the right, made the birdie putt. Last a 7i pin high right side of the green, 2 putt par.

Great improvement for me off the tee. Gaining confidence in the short irons now too.

Played 9 today. Irons performed again. I really like my Pings, and may eventually go back at some point, but it's hard to argue with the results these have provided so far. They are so easy to hit it's almost laughable. If you're looking for something that is very forgiving, with plenty of distance, and a great look you should consider these.

Played 9 today. Irons performed again. I really like my Pings, and may eventually go back at some point, but it's hard to argue with the results these have provided so far. They are so easy to hit it's almost laughable. If you're looking for something that is very forgiving, with plenty of distance, and a great look you should consider these.
What do you like better about the Pings?

What do you like better about the Pings?
The head is slightly smaller which I like, but nothing I can point to specifically. With that said, the TE irons have really surprised me with just how much I enjoy them. I don't dislike them at all. Quite the opposite actually. Assuming nothing shiny catches my eye over the winter break, they'll definitely be in the bag to start next season.

The head is slightly smaller which I like, but nothing I can point to specifically. With that said, the TE irons have really surprised me with just how much I enjoy them. I don't dislike them at all. Quite the opposite actually. Assuming nothing shiny catches my eye over the winter break, they'll definitely be in the bag to start next season.

I completely understand what you mean, I played Hogan Combo set with PTX Pro's/ and the Icon Blades. These C721 Irons were different at first, but then, It was kinda like seeing an old friend after along time, it just felt right

I completely understand what you mean, I played Hogan Combo set with PTX Pro's/ and the Icon Blades. These C721 Irons were different at first, but then, It was kinda like seeing an old friend after along time, it just felt right
I'm in agreement with both of you. Going from the Cobra KFT, the size was different, but not hard to get used to. Now I grab the KFT, and they almost feel too small. I feel like the forgiveness of the C721 is a great security blanket and helps me when my swing isn't the best on any particular hole.

I want to talk about feel and sound on these irons. Both are just so smooth. I think the combination of the C721 head, and the Elevate shafts with VSS, makes these a fantastic overall pairing. I'll be honest, I was a little bummed that Tour Edge only offers 4 Standard shafts (I know you can request more, but going with standard here as that's what the TEEm had to choose from). But, I'm so glad to have the Elevate in mine.

Some other ramblings:

I was playing my old gamer set Cobra KFT along side the C721 last round out. Both have similar construction, but if there was any question of which to choose to hit over water, or if I need to make sure I got the distance needed, I was grabbing the C721. I just had more confidence that I was going to hit a good shot with the C721's.

Nothing against the KFT, I think they are a fantastic set. I am playing a heavier shaft in those, so feel is a bit different. But, I feel like I can find the sweet spot of the C721's easier than the KFT. The KFT are still forgiving, but forgiving when you don't find the sweet spot is still not as good as actually finding the sweet spot. I'm going to play these more side by side, because I think it's a great comparison.
Awesome thoughts! Interesting way to play golf but results speak and comfort/reassurance is important.

Awesome to hear how well these are working out for the THPers that own them

Back