Off Course: Tee It Forward vs Skill It Backward

I typed 10. 5 but meant those 11” to 11.5 inseam ones.
11” to 11.5” inseams are just long enough to start to not look like short shorts on me. Most of my shorts are 13” inseam. I’m 6’6” with a 38” inseam.

Most of the shorts from Puma, FJ, etc. look like girl’s volleyball shorts on me. They don’t make shorts for man-sized men.

I get that. I'm 6’2” with a 32” inseam. 11. 5 hit right about the top of my knee and drive me nuts walking. #no jorts

I did not listen. One option which is getting traction at some of the newest best courses...Ohoopee Match and The Grove to name a couple. A vast majority of play revolves around match play. So courses are creating blank slates for tee boxes. The idea is you win a hole and next hole you get to choose where to tee from.
In a more general basis quite often I tee on the box I feel is proper. Is there a specific combo tee I follow...Dont care. Have no desire to play multiple 400 plus 4's. One a side..ok.
Sometimes even though maybe I shouldn't I'll step back as the hole is so special at the back tee it should be appreciated there.

I did not listen. One option which is getting traction at some of the newest best courses...Ohoopee Match and The Grove to name a couple. A vast majority of play revolves around match play. So courses are creating blank slates for tee boxes. The idea is you win a hole and next hole you get to choose where to tee from.
In a more general basis quite often I tee on the box I feel is proper. Is there a specific combo tee I follow...Dont care. Have no desire to play multiple 400 plus 4's. One a side..ok.
Sometimes even though maybe I shouldn't I'll step back as the hole is so special at the back tee it should be appreciated there.
You should listen. It’s a deep conversation.

I get that. I'm 6’2” with a 32” inseam. 11. 5 hit right about the top of my knee and drive me nuts walking. #no jorts
I’m 6’3 and used to be an at the knee short guy, but as I’ve aged, I’m owning my dad shorts game and showing more thigh :LOL:

Alright. Finally going back to work today. Got you at the top of the playlist this morning
Screenshot_20211106-085008_Podcast Addict.jpg

Fun episode boys. Really enjoyed the apparel talk. I've never tried Johnnie-O but I think I'll stick with my Puma, their cut fits me perfect.

As it goes into fall. I have a Matt grey hoodie that is freaking spectacular.

As it goes into fall. I have a Matt grey hoodie that is freaking spectacular.

I need to explore some more Matte Gray and maybe Straight Down from all the love it gets here on THP

I need to explore some more Matte Gray and maybe Straight Down from all the love it gets here on THP

I have only one straight down polo and I love it. But matte grey quickly became one of my fav brands. I way prefer it to Travis. I feel like Travis has been mailing it in and running off previous success for a while.

I have only one straight down polo and I love it. But matte grey quickly became one of my fav brands. I way prefer it to Travis. I feel like Travis has been mailing it in and running off previous success for a while.
I like Travis designs but as @Jman says "their cut" doesn't suit me as well as other brands

Matte is the real deal. I know some here don’t care for it, but the positives feedback on the brand as a whole has always been excellent out there.

Ha! I’m an old guy, thought you were talking about a color matte gray. Kept scrolling around looking for a post telling me what brand!🥺

Alright. I listened...
All I could think of was
View attachment 9041998

They lost me in the cut talk. I understand slim, athletic, and relaxed fits. Beyond that I’m an uncivilized swine. I legit laughed at the “Now we’re just making words up” line when they were talking about it though.

Listened today and completely agree with both of you that the material is number 1 for the shirts. If it isn’t comfortable, it isn’t getting worn.

Also @Jman and @Canadan, @Zenger says hi. We were at the same tournament this weekend.

Listened today and completely agree with both of you that the material is number 1 for the shirts. If it isn’t comfortable, it isn’t getting worn.

Also @Jman and @Canadan, @Zenger says hi. We were at the same tournament this weekend.
I remember that character!!

I remember him!

Thank you for listening!

The apparel discussion was fun. Also really like the general mindset that people should simply do whatever they can to make the sport more enjoyable, and the tees are one way to do that.

Back