First Look: Stitch SL Cart Bag

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Stitch Golf is a brand known for its superior quality as well as its nuanced attention to detail. Golfers who have their finger on the pulse of high-end golf accessories will undoubtedly recognize this brand for what they have offered in the headcover space since being founded in 2011. In 2017 they brought their first golf bag to the marketplace with the SL1, dubbed the perfect caddie bag, followed by the perfect walking bag SL2 model in 2019. If you couldn’t tell already, both of those bags targeted golfers who prefer to walk and carry their bags. Today, Stitch is announcing their latest bag option, the SL Cart Bag, dubbed the perfect cart bag.

Continue reading...

I am a Stitch fan, but not a cart bag guy. I am sure the quality is outstanding like their other products.

It’s great to see them speak about durability when talking about the bag. That is always something that comes up, and it’s nice to see a company feature it.

I’ll agree on the concept of a classic look. It’s usually not for me personally, but I do appreciate the execution.

It’s great to see them speak about durability when talking about the bag. That is always something that comes up, and it’s nice to see a company feature it.

This was something that stood out to me as I am one that has had a few issues with the premium bags over the last couple of years.

A friend carries the SL2. High quality and great looking bags.

In the last month I bought and returned a SL2 because it didn’t have enough space.

I’m glad they made this but I’m going to need a 30% off sale to consider one.

Great write up @ddec i tend to not be a cart bag kind of guy, but usually anything that Stitch puts out is quality.

$488 is more than I can pay for any bag, quality or not

Stitch is doing great things and continuing to out out quality items. Not my style, but great option for their market

That’s a mighty fine lookin sac but at that price it better make some 20 foot putts for me.

I love my SL2. I get compliments on it every time i play. I am not a cart bag person but the bag is consistent with everything I own from Stitch. Bag, polo, hat. This is a first class brand.

Nice article and good write up. 488 is a steep price tag but if they have 30% off sales that puts it a bit over but not crazy higher than other company bags.

Nice to see the material is lightweight and resistant, both nice things in any bag.

Looks like a nice bag, with typical Stitch pricing. 488, ouchie.

Doesn’t look like a 14 way divider, which I do appreciate quite a bit. Can’t wait to see this in hand @ddec

Definitely, a high-quality bag that looks like it might last twice as long as my $200 Ping Cart bag. I haven't seen this one in person yet,, but at least 25 members at my club have a Stitch or Vessel carry bag, and they all rave about them. $488 is a lot but I'm guessing these will be popular as well. They will be a little more affordable than MSRP as I know my club(and many others in the area) offer a "Mill River" discount where these are discounted 20% or more.

I want to like it but it's just so blah. especially for that price.

That’s clean. And you know quality is there, not something I’d have much use for, but it’s definitely cool.

Very classy, and expensive. I think it looks great. I would love something mini tour bag'ish..

I like the clean look and stitch definitely has earned a reputation for quality. The mini staff bag has me intrigued as I’ve used 2 in my life. My biggest complaint was the weight but from what I’m hearing this will remain relatively light.

I'm sure the quality is fantastic as Stitch products usually are but man its just so plain. Its clean but not really my style. I'm sure many will enjoy it though.

I like the clean look and stitch definitely has earned a reputation for quality. The mini staff bag has me intrigued as I’ve used 2 in my life. My biggest complaint was the weight but from what I’m hearing this will remain relatively light.

If it was brown, I think I would be pretty interested. I think having a classic brown leather golf bag would be way cool.

If it was brown, I think I would be pretty interested. I think having a classic brown leather golf bag would be way cool.

like a light brown? Yeah I could get behind that.

The quality looks great. Not for me though.

Back