First Look: Stitch SL Cart Bag

If it was brown, I think I would be pretty interested. I think having a classic brown leather golf bag would be way cool.
I said to a friend of mine this morning, that cognac brown color we see coming back as retro would have looked so good here.

like a light brown? Yeah I could get behind that.
like a light brown? Yeah I could get behind that.

Light or dark depending on the look. This thread has actually sent me on a search. Haha. I need a new bag.. this is maybe a smidge out of my willing to pay range. But I like it.

Plus, I would prefer a stand. If this just had legs.

That’s clean. And you know quality is there, not something I’d have much use for, but it’s definitely cool.

I am in the same boat. I have only been in a cart 3 times this year twice with a bad foot and once in a charity scramble. The rest of the time I am on foot. The bag looks nice though.

I said to a friend of mine this morning, that cognac brown color we see coming back as retro would have looked so good here.

Yes exactly!! That would be killer!! So retro and classy.

yes that would have looked so good.

Nice article and great looking bag.

What's the strap on the side of the lower pocket for?

Looks and sounds very nice, which is typical for Stitch.

I am not a "staff" bag look kind of guy. I love the straight black look tho.

Cognac Brown just reminded me of Corinthian Leather:

1636385508873.png

I know some others are glad of the fewer dividers but if this is a bag that will be going on golf/push carts why not just have 14 way dividers.

It’s like it’s embracing the larger size without the commitment of giving more organized space for clubs

I know some others are glad of the fewer dividers but if this is a bag that will be going on golf/push carts why not just have 14 way dividers.

It’s like it’s embracing the larger size without the commitment of giving more organized space for clubs
Many Many golfers prefer not having 14 way dividers. Me included. :)

I guess I would like to know if they are full length dividers or not. 4 or 6 or 14 it doesn’t really matter to me if the clubs don’t get too tangled

To me that bag is missing something it just looks so basic. I know it is super nice quality but just would not ever consider it.

Looks wise, I’m 50/50. It’s got that classic elegant styling. But, it does come off a little muted. Would like to have seen a couple trim pieces in a lighter shade of black, just to give it some depth. The price of $488 makes it a no go for me. Seems like something doctors/dentists in Chapel Hill will love!

Clean, classic, classy look. I like it !

Great looking bag, very happy with the quality of 10 year old Stitch headcovers so I would think quality and durability will be solid. Not cheap but moving into Vessel territory.

I really like the look of that, is clean and classy. Would put that in play in a heartbeat, but the price is considerably above my paygrade sadly.

Super nice looking bag! High Quality materials, but at almost $500 they priced me out for sure.

Back