I kind of thought it might make more of a different on shorter shots than it does on full swings but I'm not 100%.

I feel have having the weight behind the area I tend to hit the ball on short chips matters. Since I live out on the tow, the heavy weight out there makes sense. Of course, i'm also a sweeper and live in tight lie worlds....so Toe.

I feel have having the weight behind the area I tend to hit the ball on short chips matters. Since I live out on the tow, the heavy weight out there makes sense. Of course, i'm also a sweeper and live in tight lie worlds....so Toe.
Samesies! That is why I'd love to mess with it an try it in the toe just to see. That being said I had a hole out and a chip in with these yesterday with the weight in the heel so there is that haha

Samesies! That is why I'd love to mess with it an try it in the toe just to see. That being said I had a hole out and a chip in with these yesterday with the weight in the heel so there is that haha
yeah. when you do move the weight after that PB round....... @Canadan will get to call you an internet golfer. So he will be happy that you tinkered.

These are so so good. Ponder engaged.
For $25 you can customize with stamping and swap out the red paint fill with blue that would match your bag better, (not that I was on their site this morning after seeing what you did with them yesterday...)

Also, big should out to Edel's customer service. Sent an inquiry this morning about the paint fill options and within an hour got both an emailed response and phone call to ensure I had what I needed.

For those curious, the red on both the wedge proper and the weight can be switched to the same color if red isn't your jam

Re-watched this video and the link Koske sent about swings. Really good stuff.

Makes me think toe is likely home for me in wedges.

Id be curious how and if that shifts into the longer irons as top of bag I have more heel weight.

Back