• Back seat driver?

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So you roll up to the course for your round are you putting your clubs behind the driver seat or the passenger seat & why?

It doesn't matter too much, but I guess ride.

I want the keys to the car in hopes that I'm not the one being thrown out of the cart. I'm a point a to point b driver.

Drive. Nobody ever drives the way I would, so I have to suppress the "why didn't you just go that way?" thoughts.

The exception being if I'm playing with someone at their home course. Obviously they know the course better than I do, so I default to them driving in that case.

Ride unless it's my buddy Al who has had 5 eye surgeries. :)

I don't care. I play with one person who has to drive but other than that don't matter to me

Almost 90% of the time I would prefer to be the rider. Exceptions would be if I know the driver jumps on the pedal - giving me whiplash!
You’ve probably ridden with that guy who hardly lets you get in the cart before he mashes it to the floor. Cant stand that!

I am not known for my cart driving prowess…

I prefer to drive. Especially if I'm playing with my son. He's a maniac. I'm terrified for him to get his actual license in a few months.

Neither, I am loading them on my push cart. #PushCartMafia

On the 5 or 6 times per year when I have to ride, I am riding.

Drive.....100% drive. Not only do i like driving, but i feel like i can try to control pace of play a bit more if im driving. Not to mention, Ive been the rider in certain carts with certain people where they just literally arent paying attention to anything. Hitting holes. Driving through wet areas. etc etc..

Drive. I prefer to watch @JohnSinVA hold on with the "Oh Sh*t handrail!" when I floor it & hit every bump on the cart path. :ROFLMAO:

I prefer to let my playing partner drive. If I hit the green from the fairway, I’ll often take my putter, walk the rest of the hole, and let my partner take the cart and park it. Even though I always take a cart I still like to get as many steps in as I can. I don’t walk the entire course because I still need to rest my back frequently.

Drive. I prefer to watch @JohnSinVA hold on with the "Oh Sh*t handrail!" when I floor it & hit every bump on the cart path. :ROFLMAO:
You just need me to get out and push whenever you disable the cart driving it where you aren’t supposed to 😒

I prefer to ride because around here I never get to.

You just need me to get out and push whenever you disable the cart driving it where you aren’t supposed to 😒
Hey you're the one that had to back out nearly the entire hole the last time :rolleyes:

Let me ride

I don’t care but if I’m the first person to get tot he cart unusually default to the driver side. If my cartner is already loaded up, I’m ok being the passenger and controlling the music

I prefer to drive, but it's no big deal either way.

I don't care too much. I don't mind driving, but would just as soon slack off and ride. That assumes my playing partner is paying attention and gets with the program... if not I'm taking the wheel because not a fan of being in a cart that is out to lunch.

Voted for driving because that's usually my role. I like to ride as well, but I'm a stickler for time & etiquette. Not to mention my general safety. :LOL: So unless it's someone I know feels the same way I'll usually drive.

I like to drive so I can push the pace a bit to play ready golf.
Too many drivers sit and wait when they could be dropping off the rider to hit and heading over to their own ball.

Back