COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

I do miss the forgiveness of the Torino for distance control. I am at around 32 putts per round with my Sik putter vs 30.something with Torino. If this sik putter doesn't catch up soon may need to switch back.

Had a long day of meetings today so broke back out the office putting mat. I really enjoy the stability and roll the Supernova puts on the ball. I know I'm a bit of a broken record but man...

Had a long day of meetings today so broke back out the office putting mat. I really enjoy the stability and roll the Supernova puts on the ball. I know I'm a bit of a broken record but man...

You were rolling it well the other day!

2b09178c6c3e5220cf3a57e042d48c16.jpg

Might be a little late to this party but this thing is the real deal. Feels so good off the face and super confident standing over it. Really looking forward to some quality time with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2b09178c6c3e5220cf3a57e042d48c16.jpg

Might be a little late to this party but this thing is the real deal. Feels so good off the face and super confident standing over it. Really looking forward to some quality time with this.

I feel like they did a really good job on this release. Can't wait to hear more about your thoughts as you get settled in with it.

I feel like they did a really good job on this release. Can't wait to hear more about your thoughts as you get settled in with it.

First impressions are very solid. This does not feel like a rushed first draft by any stretch of the imagination. It pains me a little that this is a post season pickup.

This thread got me to buy the supernova! I hope my experience is as good as it felt on the putting green.
Let us all know. I hope it carries onto the course as I contributed a good bit the time supernova love 😍

I'm really finding my stroke with the Nova! Over my last 15 rounds I am averaging 28.7 putts per round, and 1.8 putts per GIR according to Shot scope. What a great roll it puts on the ball!

I was knocking in a bunch of 10 footers and lagging beautiful yesterday with my Stingray 40. I’m smitten.

Had several chances to roll putts from various distances over the past week and compare it to the putter I used for most of my rounds this year (Ping Tyne). I initially picked the Ping based on shape and feel but after a week of using the Cobra I have a few more thoughts. First off, I am much more convinced that I struggle immediately with any amount of toe hang, probably why the Scotty and I had such a tumultuous relationship. Being that both of these have no toe hang, they both immediately feel stable for me, the Cobra probably more so I’ve found on longer putts. The stock grip is pretty subjective, I do actually really like it compared to the Ping, but that’s more of a personal decision. I had a bit of a time this year controlling distance with the Tyne at times, noticing that an off-center strike left me coming up short on putts. I did note a sound difference with the Cobra but no loss of distance, which is an inspiring feeling. Both the weight and the insert feel to me like goldilocks porridge - not too hot and not too cold, I was impressed to see some less well struck longer putts with the Cobra roll offline but to a decent lag putt distance. This is a confidence inspiring putter - it feels great, it sounds great, and to my style it legitimately looks awesome, like it’s always in attack mode. I might have to look into a paint fill for that top line because I think a lime green alignment line would have looked real sharp against the black. So far out of the Cobra offerings I have tried this year I am really impressed with this one and it will be in my bag going ahead.
3150a9f79256575b01593ecbf95dbf60.jpg

Is official, the SuperNova and I are now formally friends. The distance control on this is without a doubt the best I've ever rolled, took me a while to get used to it but it is bang on the money. Now if only I could knock in more of those 3 footers for par :LOL:

Haven't been out much this week. It was too cold & rainy this weekend here in Louisville, but got some holes in last week. I just continue to be amazed by the Agera putter. Never had a putter that is so versatile and forgiving. The SIK face just does so much for this putt. Want to forward press a bit, fine, hit it a bit on the bottom, fine. So forgiving and also really hot when rolling it. The speed off the face helps keep strokes shorter and more in control. I know 100% this is the best putter I have ever used and I believe the lineup is possibly the number 1 putter lineup in golf right out of the gate for Cobra.

I just need to find me a Supernova to add to my putter collection...

Maiden voyage for the supernova today.

If you have any reservations just buy this putter and play great golf no questions asked.

This thing just got me to the hole or damn near close to it on every single putt, I can't say enough good things about this magic wand.

Anybody gaming the AL versions? This cold weather has me debating on giving it a run or staying with the traditional in the nova model.

SuperNova been in play for the season. I don’t like switching putters. Putting is the weakest part of my game. I can have 27 putts in a round or 42. The look and feel are excellent. I do struggle with distance control on shorter putts. Always long. Lag putting and mid putts are very nice. Will keep working this to see if I can correct the short putts.

Has anyone mentioned that the Sport 45 is a plumber neck…but seems to be more in the realm of 1/2 or 2/3 shaft offset vs full? This seems unique to me among non customs?

I just received my Agera AL and I am blown away by the feel and the consistency of the rolls. I was concerned I would not like going back to a mallet type putter but the stability of the head is respectfully welcomed.

Just curious if anyone is gaming a 3D Grandsport-35 and if so any reviews on it. I currently game the Agera and have no plans on switching, but someday I might go back to blades, and I love the look of this one and I’m huge believer in the technology.

Just curious if anyone is gaming a 3D Grandsport-35 and if so any reviews on it. I currently game the Agera and have no plans on switching, but someday I might go back to blades, and I love the look of this one and I’m huge believer in the technology.
I don’t game it but spent a ton of time with it compared to the Supernova. I enjoyed the performance of it a lot but something visually didn’t fully agree with me. It sounds like that’s not a concern with you. I’d go back to the blade I say give it a go.

I don’t game it but spent a ton of time with it compared to the Supernova. I enjoyed the performance of it a lot but something visually didn’t fully agree with me. It sounds like that’s not a concern with you. I’d go back to the blade I say give it a go.

It’s really funny you say that because I actually felt that way about the Supernova - liked the performance but didn’t like the looks when lining my putts up. I love the Agera but there’s something about blades that just always appeal to me, and I do love the looks of it.

It’s really funny you say that because I actually felt that way about the Supernova - liked the performance but didn’t like the looks when lining my putts up. I love the Agera but there’s something about blades that just always appeal to me, and I do love the looks of it.
Have to love what each of us bring to this game.

I had the same thoughts about the Agera, loved the performance but it didn’t fit my eye.

Have to love what each of us bring to this game.

I had the same thoughts about the Agera, loved the performance but it didn’t fit my eye.

Couldn't agree more! I also very much appreciate that while you and I might prefer different styles, we both seem to agree these are amazing putters performance-wise.

Couldn't agree more! I also very much appreciate that while you and I might prefer different styles, we both seem to agree these are amazing putters performance-wise.
And that’s what we heard at the Morgan Cup. Cobra wasn’t going to jump into putters until that had something that performed really well. Anyone can throw out an anser, mallet, etc. but they wanted to make sure it could go toe to toe with anything performance wise

Been gaming one for several rounds now, coming from a Odyssey 7s. Still getting used to it but drained a couple of pretty tough longer putts today. Really like the face and feel. Not a fan of the grip, and am contemplating superstroke options to keep the integrated Arccos sensor.
71B2DB48-26DC-4A80-B7E0-A5A4499B1FB7.jpeg

Back