I believe what we have learned is between grips (I-Lines) shafts (tour-v's) and golf balls (Tour B RX) I think we can safely say @Canadan does not like change :ROFLMAO:
I absolutely LOVE change when it generates improvement.

"You don't like change."
"What should I change?"
"everything."
"Examples?"
"Yes."
"What should I change to?"
"Definitely."

:confused:

I was thinking if @ddec is only playing once every 6-7 weeks, he could send that beauty my way and I’d stroke the dust off of it for 2-3 rounds per week. I mean, I’d be happy to do that for the team.
Quite generous offer you make here:cool:

I have heard that Off Course episodes that feature @ddec age like a fine wine.

I hope so. Because I'm told they initially have that skunky beer taste

"You don't like change."
"What should I change?"
"everything."
"Examples?"
"Yes."
"What should I change to?"
"Definitely."

:confused:
Wait. We have a video showing you getting "better" in every aspect of alignment with a different putter.
You went back to yours immediately.

Listen to this on my way home from work later.

Wait. We have a video showing you getting "better" in every aspect of alignment with a different putter.
You went back to yours immediately.
It is far more complex than that.

So change for better, doesn't matter because @jdtox was right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was determined that my alignment in many ways was intentional based on the conditions of my stroke and setup. And that I make subtle changes to support it.
You're not going to have much luck tagging @jdtox while talking about my putting game.

Give me a different example.

It was determined that my alignment in many ways was intentional based on the conditions of my stroke and setup. And that I make subtle changes to support it.
You're not going to have much luck tagging @jdtox while talking about my putting game.

This is true, you putted lights out last weekend.

You said better. The alignment was better.
It would be hard to say change to show better, when you don't change to try hahahaha.

You said better. The alignment was better.
It would be hard to say change to show better, when you don't change to try hahahaha.
Give me any other sample that doesn't include putter or one length.

Give me any other sample that doesn't include putter or one length.

Golf ball....I won't go there, but its hard to see change, when trial doesn't occur longer than a hole :ROFLMAO:

Mallet putters are the .👿

I guess I like the 👿 then. Been malleting for almost forever! I could be convinced to stroke a Plumber's neck Chicago with a 40 gram weight it in.

Back