When talking about the 50 deg spot, do you have the set GW of the 921F to compare to the edel? It's no CBX2 but not fully a blade style wedge either

When talking about the 50 deg spot, do you have the set GW of the 921F to compare to the edel? It's no CBX2 but not fully a blade style wedge either
I haven't really ever been big on the set GW. I love the idea of it being a transitional wedge slot. And no, I do not have the GW.

I guess I like the 👿 then. Been malleting for almost forever! I could be convinced to stroke a Plumber's neck Chicago with a 40 gram weight it in.
I really think we all have a putter identity. There are huge benefits to a mallet and I don't have any issue with anyone using them (well).

Oh that is another great example. That video showing the CBX2 being more consistent and more precise. That was a fun video to film.

If they made a 350g mallet I would consider it, but no one does.

I really think we all have a putter identity. There are huge benefits to a mallet and I don't have any issue with anyone using them (well).
This is my stance on equipment. If you hit the hammer better than anything else, play it!
1636727762862.png

“Welcome to ‘Canadan Tries New Things’, the sister podcast to Off Course, where once a week Dan must try something new”

I am surprised no one made any predictions of my hand warmer decision.

That Bag Boy Warmer looks pretty sweet.

Probably got it, try it a few times, but then you'll go right back to hot hands. ;)

does look cool though

I have one of the zippo fueled ones which works well but scares the crap out of me at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

I haven't really ever been big on the set GW. I love the idea of it being a transitional wedge slot. And no, I do not have the GW.

Given you stated it's basically a full swing club, why not into the set gap wedge? not judging, truly curious as it's been fun to play with that spot this past year and I'm still torn on which way I would fall

Do you flight it a bunch? just history of not playing one? is it the whole change thing?

I had it in the cart. It's not there anymore. But where did it go?

Given you stated it's basically a full swing club, why not into the set gap wedge? not judging, truly curious as it's been fun to play with that spot this past year and I'm still torn on which way I would fall

Do you flight it a bunch? just history of not playing one? is it the whole change thing?
Great question. I've read lots of THPers struggle with distance on GW and it was my experience the last time I tried. I just haven't had one in the bag for ages, love the features of a wedge and the mindset it produces.

I'd absolutely give the CBX2 some love.

Great question. I've read lots of THPers struggle with distance on GW and it was my experience the last time I tried. I just haven't had one in the bag for ages, love the features of a wedge and the mindset it produces.

I'd absolutely give the CBX2 some love.
Arccos told me, at least, that my distance control with the blade wedge was poor, so the set Forged Tec showed up this week. If that gives me fits the CBX2 is likely the next move if I can still get one, or the CBX Zipcore replacement that is apparently coming

Loved the talk on layers as at times I've wondered if I play better in long sleeves as it keep me from getting my arms to deep into my swing. I can't pull my arms into my body as well when wearing certain jackets, and when I don't create space bad things happen with my swing.

I think everyone assumed you have boxes of hot hands already at your disposal

Yes, but which ones?!

I am only a few min in but. If we are talking grips the conversation should start with Z cords.

I think everyone assumed you have boxes of hot hands already at your disposal

I'm pretty sure he has a storage room that looks like an Indiana jones warehouse with balls, gloves, grips, hot hands, hats, 1/4 zips, shoes

Back