Great episode!
I am personally happy Dan has found success with the Super Rat 😂.

And is there truly anything worse than cold hands while playing?!? (Maybe other than smacking the putter head against a cold ankle?)

And is there truly anything worse than cold hands while playing?!? (Maybe other than smacking the putter head against a cold ankle?)

I don't care if the ankle is cold or not, that always freaking sucks
yeah keep the hands warm, keep the core warm, and for me, keep my ears warm

I don't care if the ankle is cold or not, that always freaking sucks
yeah keep the hands warm, keep the core warm, and for me, keep my ears warm
Agree on all parts. I want to keep my feet warm but haven't found socks I like for that. It's a fine balance between warm and toasty and hot and sweaty.

I'm in on tie-dyed ferrules.

Listening now and really enjoying the putter talk. I am with Dan regarding stocking up on discontinued putter grips. No matter how many times try to convert to "new and improved" or shapes/sizes that are supposed to make putting easier, I always go back to Lamkin REL 3Gen Smooth Pistol putter grips.

“Welcome to ‘Canadan Tries New Things’, the sister podcast to Off Course, where once a week Dan must try something new”
Woah now, that's a great idea for a third podcast. His second in the hopper is a Funko-Cast Right @Canadan :ROFLMAO:

The golf ball talk is annoying..

Because I am starting to agree. I need to stop trying different balls all the time. But I like to try.

Also prov1 left for is amazing. I want more..

Fun listen! Interesting that you both found some success with a SeeMore putter at some point. It’s becoming clear I need to at least try one.

Finished it tonight on the way home from sim golf. Great work as always gents!!

Fun listen! Interesting that you both found some success with a SeeMore putter at some point. It’s becoming clear I need to at least try one.

I'm a believer that I had my best real prolonged stretch of putting with that M9. It's a reason I look back it, I just want it to be heavier and a bit more modern.

Back