EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

I've been teaching all day and finally got a chance to catch up a little. Awesome pics guys! I sent @Carolina Dundee a text this morning, and it seems like he's taking it to heart! To all the THPers, play the game you have and have a blast! I won't be on for the live stream tonight, but I'll catch the replay when the kids are asleep.

What's your plan for that hole?
I'd aim at the cart path to the left. Let my natural fade and the head wind push it back to the right. Hopefully I've got enough on it to make the fairway. But again, that's me. I might just duff it into the water.

I'd aim at the cart path to the left. Let my natural fade and the head wind push it back to the right. Hopefully I've got enough on it to make the fairway. But again, that's me. I might just duff it into the water.
I like it! Play your game!!

100% I'd duff it in the drink!

@JB all checked in and rounding up the crew. We got a bit of an unexpected delay with the trainee at check in, but we made it.

@JB all checked in and rounding up the crew. We got a bit of an unexpected delay with the trainee at check in, but we made it.
No excuses!!! 😂. It’s almost LIVE time!!!

Enjoy the experience fellas! Hope to follow along as much as possible.

I see some tru-vis on the table
Among other golf balls, the guys got some Grandaddy Truvis as well as some of the new Paws Truvis.

Among other golf balls, the guys got some Grandaddy Truvis as well as some of the new Paws Truvis.
I saw those grandaddy ones. I was going to ask @Carolina Dundee if he would have a spare one to add to my collection but that’s kinda eh, since I wouldn’t feel right not getting it myself. Custom truvis are awesome.

Back