Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I did. I’d say it was successful
So far so good, hope I can point my finger on why it’s appearing to work better for me

The Big Tour continues to be a beast off the tee for me which is primarily is what I was hoping to get. I think the slightly smaller, or at least what appears smaller, footprint adds a level of focus for me.

Still haven’t had a chance to take one off the deck yet. This was one yesterday where I didn’t think through the fairway was in play..
DF80519C-25A4-4871-8B5A-BE94F4DD7C8E.jpeg

The Big Tour continues to be a beast off the tee for me which is primarily is what I was hoping to get. I think the slightly smaller, or at least what appears smaller, footprint adds a level of focus for me.

Still haven’t had a chance to take one off the deck yet. This was one yesterday where I didn’t think through the fairway was in play..
View attachment 9042595
You hit that so well

And not to leave off one of my favorite clubs, the hybrid just performs from really anywhere. Had this one after a sketchy drive, ball got up quick out of the rough, over the tree in the backyard, setting up a needed birdie when I was two down in my match with only four to go.
43634E9D-D829-42E8-8A28-95757D738F8D.jpeg

And while I pushed this one right into the bunker, if landed really soft, just one hopping out of a fried egg lie. Being able to elevate and land soft from that distance is all I can ask for.

34FC4E78-3755-4B30-9B4A-B01C28363044.jpeg

You hit that so well
It was a lot of fun. It‘s made it into the category of “I want to play golf to hit this specific club”

RADSPEED FW's:
High and strait, high and strait, high and strait. If you need FW's you can trust, these are where you should start. Especially if you're a bit steep. The rails are like bounce for a FW. They turn potential chunks into nice playable balls.

RADSPEED FW's:
High and strait, high and strait, high and strait. If you need FW's you can trust, these are where you should start. Especially if you're a bit steep. The rails are like bounce for a FW. They turn potential chunks into nice playable balls.
I thought the rails was a marketing ply but man those things really work. I have taken the fw off the tee, off the deck, in rough (see back of ball), out of FW bunkers. Whatever voodoo those rails have it works.

I think the Big Tour 3 is the safest club in my bag going into 2022. Truly.

I think the Big Tour 3 is the safest club in my bag going into 2022. Truly.
It’s so good! Wish I had made more of an ego selection last spring instead of waiting all summer

The Big Tour 3w is officially my favorite fairway wood ever. I can flight it, I can turn it, and I can just flat out SMASH it. It’s not he first to truly in my heart usurp my love for the 816 Alpha. That’s the best praise I can give it,

RADSpeed 21 and 24 degree in my bag all summer. They go a distance. Very consistent and very easy to hit. Not adjustable but the MMT shafts match them perfectly. High shots that hold greens and are safe shots. Other than a hybrid off the rocks on 18 at TPC Vegas to beat Yagley I can’t really think of a major miss with them this season. They will remain in my present setup as they match and gap from my King Tour irons perfectly.

RADSpeed 21 and 24 degree in my bag all summer. They go a distance. Very consistent and very easy to hit. Not adjustable but the MMT shafts match them perfectly. High shots that hold greens and are safe shots. Other than a hybrid off the rocks on 18 at TPC Vegas to beat Yagley I can’t really think of a major miss with them this season. They will remain in my present setup as they match and gap from my King Tour irons perfectly.
Proper gapping is big time!

All you can ask for out of a hybrid. Too many are too maximum distance focused imo.

Distance hybrids have their place but not every club needs to go 235 yards. I’m about to take the 5 wood out of the bag due to the King Tec. It’s playing at 18 degrees and easier to hit and just as long. Didn’t expect that much difference between the RADSpeed and King Tec.

l played a round of golf Wednesday with a couple of friends. I know I have said before but I am a shorter hitter than many of my friends so having reliable clubs I can hit 180-200ish shots with from the fairway is really important to me as I often am playing at 6300-6500 yards which is a bit long for my 225ish average drive. I am absolutely smitten with these fairway woods. They just launch high and go strait. I am not sure they would absolutely be the ongest clubs for me, but I can't imagine having fairway woods that would fit what I need more than these. I regularly land on greens with a stop and hop with these clubs. I am probably going to be one of those guys with the same fairway woods in my bag forever with these.

The RADSpeed hybrids to me are very under-valued and not given the credit they deserve. They are an iron replacement per loft. Not a distance club. They don't seem to promote a left miss nor do they have random low spin flyers. Will be around my bag for a while even if I do switch some clubs in and out.

I love the Big Tour, can’t wait to see what’s next

70D605F1-EADB-442C-86BB-B43481BBAEC8.jpeg

I have never hit a FW as good as I am hitting the RADSPEED 3w. I had range session today and wow this thing is popping off face. I usually don't play many woods in a round but I think I found my technique that I will be using this more often. It will be hard to take off tee because I love the XB so much. :LOL:

Been working on my driver swing so left it at home to walk nine on a chilly Friday night. My playing partner looked at me a little side-eyed on the first tee but after tee shots on one and two split the fairway he asked what club I was playing off the tee. Told him it was the RadSpeed Big Tour 3w. :cool:

I'm not saying they all split the fairway, but so far 60% of them find it. It has me seriously pondering how to adjust my bag makeup if I know I will be playing a shorter course where I can get away with not carrying driver.

These things are going to be in my bag for a long time. Rocking a 5 & 7 right now. Really high launching and really strait. Rails also work just like bounce on a wedge. They make it easy to attacked the ball off the turf. Really good stuff and on sale right now.

I put such a poor swing on the RadSpeed hybrid today but it split the fairway and I only lost maybe 15 yards. I was laughing as I got back to the cart. So much fun.

Can anyone compare the f9 hybrids to the radspeed hybrids?
Been playing the f9 for a couple summers and loved em. Price is right on the radspeeds.

I know the LTDx hybrids are getting love and deservedly so after I tested them a bit in the shop. But I still absolutely love my RadSpeed 4hybrid. The thing is just a workhorse for me.

Back