This is the best spot to play this hole from.. I think it is the 13th or 14th. There is a set of longer tees but this is such a fun view.

1637163900137.png

Being in the bunker highlighted is such a joy. I know from experience. 😩. You don’t want to miss left and go off the world, so you leave it right and, boom, there you are.

582CB7E3-A43C-44BA-8AF2-4152CD8CEF84.jpeg

I love that hole. What a par 3 when you have to shoot that gap.

Seriously soo good. I love this course, very good experiences there.

Being in the bunker highlighted is such a joy. I know from experience. 😩. You don’t want to miss left and go off the world, so you leave it right and, boom, there you are.

View attachment 9044920

This hole is "literally" on a cliff. haha....

I have been wanting to play copper rock as well. It is a new course right in that area.

I have been wanting to play copper rock as well. It is a new course right in that area.
That's a good course as well, but I don't think it's near as scenic as the back 9 of Sand Hollow. Copper hosts a Symetra Tour event so it's good though. Quite a few risk/reward type of driving holes

Yeah, I need to play that one as well. It was just opening last year during COVID and I didn’t get down south as many times as I usually do.

That's a good course as well, but I don't think it's near as scenic as the back 9 of Sand Hollow. Copper hosts a Symetra Tour event so it's good though. Quite a few risk/reward type of driving holes
Agreed, It doesn't really hold a candle to Sand Hollow as far as views go. Still a great course when I played it a year ago.

Here for the follow. Have a blast my man!!!!

View attachment 9044920
:ROFLMAO: I might just find those rocks on left and get a rebound. But, as long as I get through good to know I may be good when I go to the right (y)

Still very jealous! Wish I could have made it!
Wish you could have made it too. We will make it happen some time to get another round in 👊

still on the bucket list for me after last year!!! my buddies and I planned a golf trip for April and this was a finalist...ultimately scottsdale has way too much to offer so were heading there instead

I mean, my travel schedule is already pretty full for the rest of the year, but I will look into it.

***Earliest I can get in to LAS is 09:26. Unlikely I can get my bag, and a rental car to make 11:06 - I totally would just go in the morning and go home in the evening. I love Sand Hollow.

Last edited:
I mean, my travel schedule is already pretty full for the rest of the year, but I will look into it.

***Earliest I can get in to LAS is 09:26. Unlikely I can get my bag, and a rental car to make 11:06 - I totally would just go in the morning and go home in the evening. I love Sand Hollow.
Yeah, that would never get you there in time.

Especially not with an hour time change.
More than one time I have driven from St. George into Mesquite to play golf, only to remember that Mesquite is in a different time zone. 🤷‍♂️

Never make it but thanks for checking. Perhaps another time with us.

More than one time I have driven from St. George into Mesquite to play golf, only to remember that Mesquite is in a different time zone. 🤷‍♂️
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Been there, done that!!!

Back