EXPERIENCE The Project X Experience with Mizuno Golf

Airplane mode time, see you guys in a couple 😬

4AD4E03E-3197-4C4B-8AE6-D2F3E653F66C.jpeg

Question for you all...I can either take I-85 through downtown or skirt downtown through I-285 with likely slightly less traffic. Would you go through and see downtown up close or take the less crowded route?
Maybe on the way back, if you really want to see it. Otherwise, drive as far away from it as you can stand.

And we're officially landed in Atlanta, now we send a prayer to the golf gods that my clubs made it safe and sound 😆

Yes! Spotted both my bags coming off the plane.
20211117_150537.jpg

I mean.. If you like that kinda thing..
Its multiple golf courses, fine dining, a bourbon tasting room and a winery. With Mizuno's production facility across the street.
I mean if you are into that kind of thing, this is not a bad way to spend a few days...

Its multiple golf courses, fine dining, a bourbon tasting room and a winery. With Mizuno's production facility across the street.
I mean if you are into that kind of thing, this is not a bad way to spend a few days...
If you're not into that kind of thing, you should see a doctor

Right? I like the golf, Mizuno, and bourbon. Fine dining I can do, but you can keep the wine.

Oh, I totally am into that kind of thing.. It was sarcasm lol.. Its pretty amazing.

Oh, I totally am into that kind of thing.. It was sarcasm lol.. Its pretty amazing.
I got ya.
it is going to be a crazy good follow beginning this evening and tomorrow will be non stop

I got ya.
it is going to be a crazy good follow beginning this evening and tomorrow will be non stop

I am all in!

Back