LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Project X Experience with Mizuno

Holy ball speed, Batman. How's the new combo working on the course?

We have a handful of holes left but some spotty reception. I will add more when I can.

we have an amazing dinner with the group tonight at a place called Marc at the resort.

@Davidhibler what should we get

Finally got caught up again!

That warehouse is sooo clean! Everything has a place, and there is plenty of light!

Course looks great, but holy smokes - 12 on the stimp?! Ouch... how's the putting going?

@thewilderside has SPEED!! WOW!

How goes the driver fitting? Pretty awesome to see the GC Quad out on course!

Vosh off the tee and the numbers8F48C543-8307-45A3-8BE8-465601DB54E7.jpegCF4A6028-5898-4C50-9F88-A28410238C35.jpeg

Should @thewilderside use the same shaft in his 3w only in a heavier weight? Doesn't seem logical to use the same exact profile for different club head (size, make, etc) but would like to hear what the experts think.

Should @thewilderside use the same shaft in his 3w only in a heavier weight? Doesn't seem logical to use the same exact profile for different club head (size, make, etc) but would like to hear what the experts think.
KP believes that it is a completely separate fit and will be dependent on how the players uses the club.

I love that you're the designated meal selector @Davidhibler :ROFLMAO:

How difficult is it to fit a driver with two separate entities such as driver shaft and that driver head which seems to have endless possibilities? Do some of the options on the driver cancel out shafts or certain shafts make the driver less playable?

Looks like an order of the Pimento Mac and Cheese has to be ordered for the table.

@Davidhibler - my vote:

Start with the crispy pork belly and the bulldog smash; move to a baby wedge salad, delmonico ribeye with a side of pimento mac and cheese and the tempranillo; finish with the chocolate tort and godfather cocktail; sleep happy

My girlfriend got a Delmonico steak for her bday last night and it was DELICIOUS

Back