2021 PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

I believe the crewneck was every bit of a size smaller. All the ones I have are Large despite most everything else I buy from Puma being Medium.
I had to go XXL on the crewneck. Then, had it adversely possessed by my wife for her lounging wear on cool days. She's becoming a Cloudspun fan.

I definitely don't consider the size to be smaller than average. I'm in L in some things and an M in others.

Very happy to have selected M in this.

Thx. No M left so I went L, hope it fits for this price.

I definitely don't consider the size to be smaller than average. I'm in L in some things and an M in others.

Very happy to have selected M in this.
I’d say if anything it’s slightly bigger than average with more of a “relaxed fit” style. I’m a comfortable XL and this fits a little looser than normal, but not uncomfortably so.

Good to low-mid 40’s with sun for me in an office/relaxing outside setting. Not sure I really want to test it out in cooler temps, but I’ll give it a whirl. I feel like it’s got a few degrees of comfort left.

Look what arrived while I was at the Dream Foursome Experience! This is unbelievably comfortable. For those asking about sizing, this is definitely a little larger than the crew neck sweater sizing. I am happy with my large, which is what I wear in most Puma clothing. But if you want a more tailored fit, go a size down. I don’t want that, because I have love handles.

C8B7765A-D4CD-4410-B81C-D071ABA73B27.jpegC73FF5CE-6518-4E62-8D0C-78F068677F19.jpeg

Such a great looking collection and a home run from Puma. That being said, the premium on this line is always a bit pricey. Can’t wait to pick up the XL’s from last seasons line 😏

Such a great looking collection and a home run from Puma. That being said, the premium on this line is always a bit pricey. Can’t wait to pick up the XL’s from last seasons line 😏
Just saying the XLs from this line are 50% off if you didn't see it :D Still pricey, though with the free shipping going on, you can order them separately and use the THP coupon both times!

Look what arrived while I was at the Dream Foursome Experience! This is unbelievably comfortable. For those asking about sizing, this is definitely a little larger than the crew neck sweater sizing. I am happy with my large, which is what I wear in most Puma clothing. But if you want a more tailored fit, go a size down. I don’t want that, because I have love handles.

View attachment 9043406View attachment 9043407
I have that same extra one. Very comfy.

Just pulled the trigger on a second one in halogen blue :)

The next THP event may be awkward with everyone wearing the same 1/4 zips around :ROFLMAO:

I've been loading up on Puma apparel lately. I'm convinced that there's nothing better for the money now that it's all on sale.

View attachment 9043406View attachment 9043407
What do you know? Mine arrived while you were at the Dream Foursome! It’s fantastic. Love the color. I agree on the sizing. An XL is an easy fit in this pullover but I would need at least a size larger in the AP and standard Cloudspun crewnecks.

So, I have the light blue and the dark blue...

Do I need the yellow and the bright blue as well? I wonder if my Dad wants to buy me awesome things for Christmas haha

So, I have the light blue and the dark blue...

Do I need the yellow and the bright blue as well? I wonder if my Dad wants to buy me awesome things for Christmas haha
You looking at these on Budget?

I'm curious about the business side of this. Wasn't he still officially a Callaway guy at his death? Maybe all deals passed with his passing and his estate is free to make whatever deals it likes. The items are nice and I really like the concept, just curious.

Thanks for this! Makes it a no brainer buy!

Now do I need both colors?

Act like you're upset about it, I dare you.

Are these the first ones you've bought from this version? They are incredible. Did you buy large?
Oh, not at all. I want crew necks too.

Back