I have found that when I practice with the lower lofted clubs around the green, my higher lofted clubs around the green get better and then I fall in love with those again and start the vicious circle. I feel I have a better shot at making the shots with higher lofted clubs but I also have a better shot at leaving myself 20+ feet or worse with the bladed/chunked shot. I still don't feel as comfortable hitting a 20 yard 8i but the results are generally better. I can't tell you how many times I have thought after hitting a 60 degree wedge that another foot and I would have been within 3 feet and instead I didn't get to a hill or whatever and leave myself 20'

BTW, I am 1 for 1 chipping up and down with my 5W according to Arccos :p

I always see guys at the practice area chipping then finishing the chips by putting out. I might try that soon and bring the 8-9 iron to try out to get a feel.

nice listen this morning. The benefits of Tempo training really spoke to me. Hearing how the Blast Motion has expanded to full swing really has me in hard ponder mode. I would tell you that tempo (consistency) would be my biggest swing fault.

nice listen this morning. The benefits of Tempo training really spoke to me. Hearing how the Blast Motion has expanded to full swing really has me in hard ponder mode. I would tell you that tempo (consistency) would be my biggest swing fault.
Really?! Sounds like the perfect candidate for Blast to me... Not that I've used the full swing experience yet.

I need to find time to give this a listen...unfortunately I have no time. 🤷‍♂️

Really?! Sounds like the perfect candidate for Blast to me... Not that I've used the full swing experience yet.
I know. the golf gadget budget battle is a Shotscope V3 or Blast Motion.

I have to choose only one, because I ordered a ZX4 4i last night. ;)

I know. the golf gadget budget battle is a Shotscope V3 or Blast Motion.

I have to choose only one, because I ordered a ZX4 4i last night. ;)
We have the same shopping lists!

We have the same shopping lists!

get on it! They are all in stock. You did say you get to play golf outside year round in Ohio.

One of the youtube guys I watch (alex elliott) posted a blast motion review today. There are so many golf-related things I want right now...

One of the youtube guys I watch (alex elliott) posted a blast motion review today. There are so many golf-related things I want right now...
nice review. thanks for posting this.

Fun episode, kind of blown away how useful this tool could be

I will for sure give this a listen in a bit. I do not know much about blast motion.

Fun episode, kind of blown away how useful this tool could be
Was wondering if you listened yet. Did you happen to notice how Greg mentioned short game as a separate part of the game from putting twice in the first 15 minutes...:unsure:

Was wondering if you listened yet. Did you happen to notice how Greg mentioned short game as a separate part of the game from putting twice in the first 15 minutes...:unsure:
Man, what a great guest :devilish:

Yep sure did was actually coming in here to say that but you beat me to it!

You're about to.. Get on the website for a little primer before you do.

Looking now.. Interesting.. I would not call this expensive either..

Greg Sabella hits the best driver off the deck I have ever seen...routinely.

About half way through. Very interesting!

Greg Sabella hits the best driver off the deck I have ever seen...routinely.

because of the senior flex shaft haha

Some of that teaser stuff is piquing my interest, i'm quite piqued.

Some of that teaser stuff is piquing my interest, i'm quite piqued.
Follow up question for Greg if he gets back around here.
If I were to purchase the system now, would it be able to be upgraded to some of the new stuff in 2022, or will that be a different thing entirely.

Basically should I wait?

Not gonna lie, I looked up both blast motion and putt out mats today while listening. I think they will happen eventually for me.

Back