What would you pick from the Hideaway? On MattyD's tab!

MWard

I do not play well with others
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
So in this thread, https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...n-post-by-end-of-day-on-thanksgiving.8935287/ @MattyD-MPLS is being super generous and picking someone random who posts in that thread and getting them a neat little gift package from The Hideaway. I got to thinking...

If @MattyD-MPLS picked your name and said hey, you can pick anything in the Hideaway pro shop, what would you pick?

Quarter zip? Cashmere sweater? Maybe the 4 set of whiskey glasses with the Hideaway logo on it? @MattyD-MPLS has basically given you Carte Blanche (Or Kate Blanchett, if you know the movie quote) so what are you going with? It's all on his tab!

I don't know all of the options, but something like the whisky glasses would be an answer I would give. They could be something I cherish for many years to come.

I bet they've got some Straight Down... or CloudSpun, or Needlepoint belts there.

All would have my name on them haha

They absolutely have needlepoint there. AJ bought one when he first got there, Smathers and Branson I believe?

Hideaway cloudspun sounds pretty awesome.

They absolutely have needlepoint there. AJ bought one when he first got there, Smathers and Branson I believe?

Hideaway cloudspun sounds pretty awesome.
Absolutely of course it was Smathers and Branson... Their belts are AMAZING.

Absolutely of course it was Smathers and Branson... Their belts are AMAZING.

I don't think they really do a bad product, honestly. They do have a make your own custom belt section Dan...

I don't think they really do a bad product, honestly. They do have a make your own custom belt section Dan...
Their belts are like 175 dollars.

That's every bit of two JT Spencer belts and I love them hahahaha

Their belts are like 175 dollars.

That's every bit of two JT Spencer belts and I love them hahahaha

They do have a sale, so they're about 50 cheaper than that. But that being said, the custom one was not that. It was like 295. But it doesn't matter when Matty D's picking up the tab for you! (Why won't he acknowledge the thread I made for him :( )

They do have a sale, so they're about 50 cheaper than that. But that being said, the custom one was not that. It was like 295. But it doesn't matter when Matty D's picking up the tab for you! (Why won't he acknowledge the thread I made for him :( )
I'd buy an S&B Hideaway belt for 100 bucks for sure hahaha

I would be happy with a cool ball mark.

It's hard to rock a logo for a place that I haven't played so something small is cool. If I had played there then a custom golf bag. :ROFLMAO:

A 1/4 zip with the key logo :love:

Any Hideaway polo shirt in XL size would be incredible!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing that I wasn't able to get (they were out) was a mallet putter cover.

1/4 zip with logo.

No Callaway Jaws Full Toe wedges?

Odyssey OG putter?

If Matty is paying, just grab me a house while there 😜 but if that is off the table, something I could hang onto forever like whiskey glass or pint glass or maybe 1/4 zip.

I'm sure they carry quality polos, so one with a Hideaway logo would be cool.

Hideaway Cloudspun Q zip would make me a happy camper…. Purchasing it myself…. Priceless

1/4 zip for sure...maybe a tumbler.

Back