2021 PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

hahaha I am avoiding the crews. Not sold on the fit on those... and I am a 1/4 zip *****.

Did you go with large?
I did in the quarters. Same as in the crew. God I love the crew necks.

Well, no excuses for you non Medium wearers now.. Good... lord..

I have jealous feels.

View attachment 9045982
Thanks for this! Makes it a no brainer buy!

Now do I need both colors?
I went with the Legion Blue hoping that the small will work for my frame. I just looked at these the other day at my LGS and let's just say once I saw the price I put it back on the rack. Quickly.

It's my first Cloudspun. I do have a question though - why don't the quarter zips have pockets?

I went with the Legion Blue hoping that the small will work for my frame. I just looked at these the other day at my LGS and let's just say once I saw the price I put it back on the rack. Quickly.

It's my first Cloudspun. I do have a question though - why don't the quarter zips have pockets?
Why would they need pockets?!

You're going to love it.

The legion blue was in my cart since the first discount... Now I hit the buy... Now the other color is in my cart chillin...

Checking on crew necks.

What a good deal. I just bought the Legion color that I didn’t get last time. I almost bought the bomber jacket as well, but I didn’t want to get carried away.

What a good deal. I just bought the Legion color that I didn’t get last time. I almost bought the bomber jacket as well, but I didn’t want to get carried away.
But... it's a great deal.. Get carried away.

But... it's a great deal.. Get carried away.
I live in Florida sir, and @JB doesn’t let me go to any experiences outside of Florida 😂

Ugh @Canadan. I bought this:

7FB51488-7712-44D4-9FE6-F19E91E11886.jpeg
and this:
50EC3055-685C-4968-8AC9-FF890C608385.jpeg

My order for XL legion, failed and now it sold out? WTF!

Very tempted right now…

So, I have the light blue and the dark blue...

Do I need the yellow and the bright blue as well? I wonder if my Dad wants to buy me awesome things for Christmas haha
Yellow? Yellow.

Ok I skipped on crew for now but both AP 1/4s

I don’t like this. I already have those 2 colors.

Why would they need pockets?!

You're going to love it.
A place to put my hand warmer? I just have this thing about jackets or outerwear not having pockets.

Back