Sacks Parente Series 99 Putter Review

I feel like a a Series 66 user, I need to try this one

It's a really good finish, great looking putter, at a reasonable price point. But everything about the tech/marketing seems to go against what seems to work better for me.

It's a really good finish, great looking putter, at a reasonable price point. But everything about the tech/marketing seems to go against what seems to work better for me.

it is very opposite of a lot of the current weight placement conversations.

The grip is ultra light, seems there would there be a problem replacing it. No one I know of currently sells them. Does Sacks Parente sell them and at what cost?

The grip is ultra light, seems there would there be a problem replacing it. No one I know of currently sells them. Does Sacks Parente sell them and at what cost?
Yes they do. I believe $35 although I have been using mine for a while now and it’s hanging on pretty well.

I'm thinking this putter is going to be the one that goes in the bag for the first few rounds of the season.

52265298-4B9F-4C4E-8615-237880E18794.jpeg

CB183066-457D-4B16-9D39-A8A296913301.jpeg

E4BFED7B-00D8-4847-AC81-D6AB276B26E2.jpeg

I am super intrigued by this, but struggle to move out of the Series 66 as there is something about that size that just meshes with my eye.

I've rolled it on the course for the last month. I enjoy so much about it, but I feel like I am really struggling right now with my alignment.

I've rolled it on the course for the last month. I enjoy so much about it, but I feel like I am really struggling right now with my alignment.
Putter related or just setup?

Putter related or just setup?

Likely more setup than putter. I'm toying with looking at something like a 2 ball for a bit to see if I can get some improvement. I'm hitting some good putts with it, just not hitting my spots.

I also need to cut it down a touch, but am shy on doing so because I don't want to mess with the grip.

I kept it in play for last night. Rolled in a nice birdie putt from 10-foot range on the 2nd hole and a nice slider from inside 5 on the following. Missed a short 3-footer (downhill with break) for birdie on the 4th and then I got in my head and was uber speed conscious the rest of the night.

Back