What is the last course you played?

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Expand my bucket list. What was the last course you played with location.

Windsor Parke (Jacksonville, Florida)

Iron Valley (Lebanon, PA)

20211027_083540.jpg

I need to play more often.

TPC Las Vegas with a few THPers

TPC Hilaman Park.

Just kidding about the TPC part, obviously. That's one of our jokes, the course is terrible.

TPC Hilaman Park.

Just kidding about the TPC part, obviously. That's one of our jokes, the course is terrible.
So what your saying I can pass over TPC Hilaman Park and not add to my bucket list?

Victory at Verrado in Buckeye, AZ

TPC Hilaman Park.

you stop, that course is a city treasure

Southern Hills Plantation Club

Feels like I should mix that up here soon

Los Lagos Golf Club
Fort Mohave, AZ

White Plains Golf Club in Pageland, South Carolina. It’s a “off the beaten path”.... and not on anyone’s bucket list - but, it’s a wonderful place to play. Just south of Charlotte.... but, without the crowds of a better known site.

My home course - the Legends of Massillon in Massillon, Ohio. Very nice 27 hole layout.
Last out-of-town course played was Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Canyon River in Missoula MT. Not bucket list material but it's a fun one!

Elk Run Golf Club in Jeffersonville, IN.

So what your saying I can pass over TPC Hilaman Park and not add to my bucket list?
When friends come to town and want to go golf, I try to go just about anywhere else first.

Is Bill Roberts closed now?
has been since October 30th. I played it that day but I figured we weren't talking about our home courses

you stop, that course is a city treasure
You can still tell where they punched the greens after the Tallahassee Open. In August.

PGA National Championship Course November 10, 2021 as part of the Dream Foursome Experience.

Last edited:
Back