Not gonna lie, I looked up both blast motion and putt out mats today while listening. I think they will happen eventually for me.
I have a feeling you aren’t alone there. With winter coming, timing makes sense

I have used blast a good deal for putting the last couple years. It really helps you work on your tempo and face angle.

I do want to try the full swing motion much more this winter in the simulators.

What I think people will really like is the video aspect. The blast does a fantastic job of recording your swing for you to view after.

Was wondering if you listened yet. Did you happen to notice how Greg mentioned short game as a separate part of the game from putting twice in the first 15 minutes...:unsure:
Bingo!

Great listen. Fun conversation to not only talk about the product and what it does but why it can be so helpful. Just got a PuttOut mat for the office in prep for the winter. Thinking this would go along nicely with it.

Follow up question for Greg if he gets back around here.
If I were to purchase the system now, would it be able to be upgraded to some of the new stuff in 2022, or will that be a different thing entirely.

Basically should I wait?
Anyone with thoughts/follow-up on this?

Follow up question for Greg if he gets back around here.
If I were to purchase the system now, would it be able to be upgraded to some of the new stuff in 2022, or will that be a different thing entirely.

Basically should I wait?
Hey baylrballa, thanks for the question. The sensor technology will not change, so you can buy now and any new functionality would be an upgrade. Hope this helps!
Greg

Thanks for the support. Let me know if you have any questions once you get it, I'm confident you will enjoy!
I'm sure I'll have a lot once I dive into this. As a 19 handicap, I've got plenty of room for improvement.

I bought one the other day. Can't wait to get started with it.

My sensor arrived today. First 40 putts in the database. Lots of data to start to digest. Neat to learn about my putting stroke. I can’t wait to get it out on the course. And putt the rest of it through it’s paces.

naively I thought o could capture foam ball practice. But just like putting I think it needs the impact to sync up.

based on the handicap metrics, I beat the 16-20 goals on my putting mat for most. My tempo is a a bit below what their ideal is. I played around with putt length so in The small sample size it’s a bit skewed.

I’ll be switching back to my odessey putter since it won’t fit on my huge SNSR and hideously attached Arccos sensor.

nervous morning distraction purchase before the $25 code expire.

In the looking for testers thread, I made a comment about foam Rukket balls and blast motion.
I was incorrect. It does register with those balls. But light chips were the issue. If I swing faster for partial swings used more for pitching it’s really nice way to drill AOA while watching football!

719F0E9C-B962-4AF2-8434-0A5078555C50.png

Yea I got mine as well. Played with it a bit but granddaddy is my focus for the next two days. Then I’m excited to dive in.

Don’t forget to use the review thread for your photos and reviews guys. Thanks

Good question. I didn't realize there were that many review threads. I'm hoping the rain will be done after today and I can finally get out and try this thing out and I want to make sure I'm posting in the right thread as well.

Back