Christmas Day Breakfast

DaveGolfer15

Reaction score
Handicap
8 (WHS)
What do THP’ers have for breakfast on Christmas Day? 😀

Leftover Lasagna from the night before. Every year and I love it.

My mother or sister typically make a huge breakfast casserole that has cheese, bread, eggs, sausage, blah blah blah. It's delicious

I will let you know once I get past my Thanksgiving Feast. :ROFLMAO:

a huge breakfast casserole that has cheese, bread, eggs, sausage, blah blah blah. It's delicious
We usually do something like that and add pancakes on the side.

This year, I 'm thinking about doing a take off of John Besh's grits and grillades since we'll be more of a brunch type setting this year.

A large glass of sherry.

Depends who's house we're at. If we're hosting, it's blueberry boy bait, eggs, potatoes, and pancakes. If it's my brother hosting, it's monkey bread, rolls, and really strongly spiked eggnog. If it's my mother that's hosting, it's whatever we can eat before we leave the house because pretty much everything she makes is inedible.

The torch has been passed to me to make the omelets.

Country ham, biscuits and gravy.

Wife does up Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls every year.

Waffles, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and bacon

Pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon and hashbrowns. Love breakfast on Christmas

Always a Pot of coffee, normally its just the bestest half and I, Then i will make breakfast. Generally fried potatoes, with eggs

I had to look this up, looks awesome perfect for Christmas breakfast 😍.
If you have kids - they can help it's like a family thing and then you do the pouring of the hots and throw it in the oven. Great for families to do.

Usually it's bacon, eggs, and biscuits with sausage gravy

Biscuits and sausage gravy with eggs and bacon for probably close to 20 years now. I’d love to switch it up since I’ve been trying to eat lighter but I’m positive my adult kids would full on riot if I suddenly didn’t make it this year.

They aren’t really here for ‘Breakfast’ but they expect it waiting for them when they arrive at around 11am

Bacon sarnie and a cup of tea. Every year.

How very English! :D
All these years eating bacon and mayo sandwiches I had no idea I was being so very cultured! :ROFLMAO:

Back