It is! Pretty lethal in my hands….

Also going to grab another and send it off for a makeover…and a center shaft…

Still the one step? I was amazed at how well you putted with it at the mizuno experience. It was lights out..

It is! Pretty lethal in my hands….

Also going to grab another and send it off for a makeover…and a center shaft…
Who is your makeover choice? I've considered doing that with one of these. They feel great when I was extensively store testing. It would have been the winner but then the MC happened.

I'm still using my M Craft II and absolutely love it. With that said I have an extra Stability Shaft sitting around and the V is quite tempting...

So I left my headcovers on both Ion Blue putters when they were slightly damp, and I have a little staining of the PVD in places. Nothing terrible, but its there... and I'm kicking myself a little.

Add on a 12 putt 9 at the end of the day.

This putter….

Also, it remains with the lightest weights (3g) and the KBS One Step and SNSR Contour Tour 75cc….and it’s like the elder freaking wand for me.

….and it’s like the elder freaking wand for me.
I feel that way about my VI sometimes, it's always very good, but sometimes it is just magic! :drinks:

I feel that way about my VI sometimes, it's always very good, but sometimes it is just magic! :drinks:
The feel remains KILLER for an OEM putter.

Also the finish is still stellar with probably 200 rounds on mine? Maybe 175?

Add on a 12 putt 9 at the end of the day.

This putter….

why you would ever use anything else is beyond me…

why you would ever use anything else is beyond me…
Hahaha! I actually putt BETTER with the mFGP. But, you’ve seen I’m ok with this one! Most of the time! :LOL:

I've come to the conclusion that based on my slight in to out putting stroke the Rossie mid-mallet I'm using is completely wrong for me. I had no idea about this stuff when I got it but now a lightbulb has gone off on why I routinely push putts right of the hole.

I went to Golf Galaxy yesterday and tried a bunch of different blade style putters and the M-CRAFT II felt incredible. I'd like to also try the IV before fully committing but I'm almost confident my putter next season will be one of the two.

I've come to the conclusion that based on my slight in to out putting stroke the Rossie mid-mallet I'm using is completely wrong for me. I had no idea about this stuff when I got it but now a lightbulb has gone off on why I routinely push putts right of the hole.

I went to Golf Galaxy yesterday and tried a bunch of different blade style putters and the M-CRAFT II felt incredible. I'd like to also try the IV before fully committing but I'm almost confident my putter next season will be one of the two.
Nice!

I love the shape and color of the V but the toe hang and slant neck would probably push me to the 3

Back