Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

These guys don’t do much for me. The only time I got excited for Bryson was at API.

Am I going to be able to see this in the UK?

What channel is it usually on?

Who is getting excited for this one?

It’ll be the first one I actually watch all of

I will be honest. I watched the first one. Then I watched the event at Paynes valley last year and the taylormade deal during lockdown. But this is the first since the original I am actually interested in.

i like both of these guys. For different reasons. The both annoy me for different reasons as well.

I will be honest. I watched the first one. Then I watched the event at Paynes valley last year and the taylormade deal during lockdown. But this is the first since the original I am actually interested in.

i like both of these guys. For different reasons. The both annoy me for different reasons as well.
I think I watched about 10-20 minutes of each of the others. But, Brooks v Beefcake Bryson has my full attention.

Should be a fun thing to watch. I was originally bummed it was 12 holes but I think it may be the perfect length

I think I watched about 10-20 minutes of each of the others. But, Brooks v Beefcake Bryson has my full attention.

same!! I hope these guys are clever.. but for some reason I think it is going to be pretty tame.

12 holes too many for me. Fortunately hockey is on at the same time and I’ll be sufficiently distracted.

We need @JDax to give us a line..

I look forward to this one mostly because of Bryson. He’s such a unique player and prone to saying some wild things. His golf game is just plain wow. Love him or hate him, he’s entertaining and, I think, good for golf.

I am curious to see how Brooks does with a mic. I think the bar for him here is low. Say something now and then and hold off on f-bombs.

I look forward to this one mostly because of Bryson. He’s such a unique player and prone to saying some wild things. His golf game is just plain wow. Love him or hate him, he’s entertaining and, I think, good for golf.

I am curious to see how Brooks does with a mic. I think the bar for him here is low. Say something now and then and hold off on f-bombs.
I predict Brooks will do his best to act too cool for school, pretend he doesn't care, and generally be a d-bag.

We'll be playing when it starts but will surely watch it when we get back to the house. I expect to be far more annoyed with Bryson than Brooks, but I'm open to being entertained in just about any way they can think of.

I think Bryson is enough of a showman and Brooks competitive enough it will be entertaining. Let's be honest. I'm watching to hear Phil and Chuck commentate!

I think Bryson is enough of a showman and Brooks competitive enough it will be entertaining. Let's be honest. I'm watching to hear Phil and Chuck commentate!
Oh I didn’t know Phil and chuck would be there. Ok.. I am totally in..

Back