Votes: 45 38.1%

• Total voters

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm doing this for the 7.5 million. It's really entertaining how much I've been tormented over the last couple seasons to put blades in play. While I had some killer irons in the bag this year (X Forged are basically blades, lets be honest), I think it's finally time to 'joggers' this thing and let you guys decide.

side note: I reserve the right to split at a certain point in the bag.. we'll say 6 iron and up. It might be the year of the iron in my bag anyways.

I'll throw a vote up there, but I ask two things;
1- You sell me in the comments, as many comments as you want
2- You vote fairly

I vote no because I’d like to change my vote to yes later. More coming at a future date.

so much fine tuning went into creating the blades. You have the game for it! Lets do a combo set of 221 and maybe 223s at the top or maybe a couple fli his?

I think you could do it and have some fun playing with these magnificent looking clubs.

Voted tech. Blades are booooooring.

I vote no because I’d like to change my vote to yes later. More coming at a future date.
Ohhhh interesting strategy.. You're taking my approach, and riding the wafflecopter.

I vote yes.

Because you’re going to bag the ZX4 anyway.

If you're splitting at the 6i, yes do it. Why not? The consistency in your swing would be perfect for a precision instrument that is a blade. Plus, if you have an iron like the C721 or ZX4 in the longer irons, you'll have enough fun forgiveness in your bag.

Bombs when you need bombs.
Darts when you need darts.

I voted no. Go with an amazing looking CB. You aren't giving anything up in terms of looks or feel (in my opinion) and get a touch more forgiveness which is always a good thing. There's a reason even a fair amount of tour pro's play CBs.

I don't think you should because if you wanted to, you would have done it already. Don't let peer pressure make you do it!

I say no.
I mean, from what I hear you are a really good golfer. But why make things harder than they have to be?

Unless it's just what you want to do.

Better poll would be should Canadan put a full bag of hybrids in play this season.

here's my $0.02

Does ghin take into account whether or not you are playing blades when applying a soft cap? 😆

Do you genuinely *want* to play blades? Is it more for the experience of "let's see what happens" or is it "yeah I can play them and score better!"

I voted tech, but ultimately tech could be blades right? 😉

Play the tech Dan. Have fun

It's funny because I probably wouldn't - I'd lean 225 due to their curb appeal haha

Hmm. That makes this a slightly tougher decision then. But I already voted. Maybe go blades in the scoring clubs like 8 down.

Back