Salted Smart Insoles For Golf

Beginning some balance drills and testing today to see how I’m progressing

Can you post some more screen shots of the app at work?

Can you post some more screen shots of the app at work?
I can in the near future. Got a delay in doing this exercise, so will be back at it shortly. I will be doing the putting training.

IMG_6127.PNG

This is incredible technology, it really is. Seems like one of those ideas that is so simple that it's strange that nobody else has thought of it before!

This is incredible technology, it really is. Seems like one of those ideas that is so simple that it's strange that nobody else has thought of it before!

I am fully engaged in it so far. Will be interested to see how much it helps me moving forward. The system is pretty intuitive though.

Finally got a chance to read this one and all I can say is wow! As someone who constantly struggles with balance and posture these could be really helpful if used properly. I love that there is an app to help you diagnose and correct as well. The Amazon price isn’t all that terrible either.

@JB what kinda feedback did you notice in your full swings in the sim with these in? Especially with weight shift and where your weight finishes?

@JB what kinda feedback did you notice in your full swings in the sim with these in? Especially with weight shift and where your weight finishes?

Hmmm. Best way to answer this is that I noticed its not good. I tend to either get through way too early for my liking or that I have too much weight on my right side as I finish. This comes from a swing flaw and the app let's you record your swing and work through it with drills. It also has some tour players to compare it too.

860E066A-0E68-41E8-95E6-BE5B9CF245F2.png

0EE47777-664B-4081-9421-2691184E3241.png

78AEA6B7-D0B0-458F-9314-469B44D15C34.png

Okay that’s pretty cool indeed. That’s real feedback and not like “training aid” feedback.

I’m not sure why I have not ordered these yet. That is great feedback.

Okay that’s pretty cool indeed. That’s real feedback and not like “training aid” feedback.
As a person that understands the golf swing, you would love this system

As a person that understands the golf swing, you would love this system

100%. That’s a legit whoa type of system with the proper work. Looks like I may be clicking tonight or tomorrow.

This thread has me wanting these more and more.. I think these will end up as a birthday gift first part of January.

This thread has me wanting these more and more.. I think these will end up as a birthday gift first part of January.
If you are going to do that, buy them in December and give them in January. I was told (but no way to confirm) that this Amazon price is only good for December.

If you are going to do that, buy them in December and give them in January. I was told (but no way to confirm) that this Amazon price is only good for December.

thanks for the heads up..

I’m excited to hear your thoughts with them.

Been waiting for this delivery all weekend. Figured start with putting, where most poor face contact is. Full swings will be wednesday

Been waiting for this delivery all weekend. Figured start with putting, where most poor face contact is. Full swings will be wednesday
When you start the original test it’s pretty fascinating

Whoa ... missed this thread until now. I wear insoles in all of my shoes, but not smart ones. This sounds awesome. Another THP-induced purchase to ponder ... :unsure:

When you start the original test it’s pretty fascinating

The vibration it puts off during calibration and charging is something else. Zero chance you don’t know it’s connected haha

So they’re charged up and I’m messing with this. First off, it’s absurd what you think is even pressure isn’t at all freakin close. Like… hahahaahahaha.

Their app needs a bit of work, unless I downloaded the wrong one. Which, is possible.

I’m going to do a little googling and YouTubing and see what I’m not doing 100% to get the most of this yet. But that being said…. I guarantee you most of you have too much weight on your right side in doing most everything.

So they’re charged up and I’m messing with this. First off, it’s absurd what you think is even pressure isn’t at all freakin close. Like… hahahaahahaha.

Their app needs a bit of work, unless I downloaded the wrong one. Which, is possible.

I’m going to do a little googling and YouTubing and see what I’m not doing 100% to get the most of this yet. But that being said…. I guarantee you most of you have too much weight on your right side in doing most everything.
I’ll be following this closely as these have me intrigued. I’ll just have to make my decision before January.

I have some video editing to do and this and that, but… The stuff on here is absolutely unreal eye opening. And absurd.

Back