Still though, the Sharks are pretty undisciplined arent they? The Canucks didnt do themselves any favours either

That is there game plan. They literally play the game like a bunch of drunken frat boys fighting over a really sweaty girl on the dance floor of a bar around closing time.

It is really hard to watch, especially if you are a Sharks fan. :banghead:

That is there game plan. They literally play the game like a bunch of drunken frat boys fighting over a really sweaty girl on the dance floor of a bar around closing time.

Sounds like a Hanks vs. Twitter matchup.

I don't know what this means!

Sounds like a Hanks vs. Twitter matchup.

I have been away from THP for a while but reading a little of the outing thread gives me enough to appreciate your humor. :wink:

I don't know what this means!

I guess I could say they play like chickens with their heads cut off but I liked the visual of the other analogy better.

I really want the Sharks to take this game. Would hate to see it end in 5.

Me too!

no no no please in 5, I need a long rest before the next round.

I hope luongo keeps up with that strat..... 2-1 Sharks to start off the third

Pavelski has been great this offseason, I wish I could say the same about Niemi

Pavelski has been great this offseason, I wish I could say the same about Niemi

I know a bunch of people were really high on Niemi this summer, but I was never really that big on him.. Chicago made his life REALLY easy last year.

Really..... Sharks really?

It's like watching Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder play musical chairs on rollerskates sometimes

this is why it needs to be done in 5, I am getting too old for this stuff

I may lose my voice after this is over.

I was hopping I wasn't the only one up for this. Let me be the first. Go CANUCKS!!!

That's hockey I guess. The Vancouver played a good series and played their hearts out for that win. I wish the Sharks would have stepped up their puck handling and put forth some sort of offense in the second ot but if nothing else they were consistent with the play that got them that far.

Kinda hate to see it end like that. Vancouver definitely deserved to move on, but still.

Back