Finally settled on 1 ball

the Z star is one one ball I have not tried yet. I will definitely have to give them a try.

I have considered trying the Zstar. I saw them at dicks for about $24.00 dozen. I thought they might be mis-marked. The sales rep told me they were last years model. He thought they were the best buy in the store. I might go back and pick up a dozen.

do it, 24 bucks is a steal! the new model is 42-44 just like last years was at first, by the end of the year i might have like 10-15 dozen of the 2010 model lol

the Z star is one one ball I have not tried yet. I will definitely have to give them a try.

IN i think you will really like it, its a lower compression tour ball that just does everything for me

Glad you found your ball 10y...I am hoping to finally decide on one ball at some point this season. I have so many balls that I am deciding on its making my head spin. At least you won't have to worry about this variable any longer.

Glad you found your ball 10y...I am hoping to finally decide on one ball at some point this season. I have so many balls that I am deciding on its making my head spin. At least you won't have to worry about this variable any longer.

I know what ya mean, it can get very frustrating trying to find the correct ball

Congratulations on the decision, Srixon has lots of mo right now. I have played the yellow Z-stars for the past year. A friend tried one of my yellows yesterday, his first experience with Srixon. After a couple of holes, I gave him a white Z-star to try and compare to the yellow. He prefers the whites to the yellows. I have two dozen whites from last season still in my locker, they just found a new home after our round this morning.

Hey everybody i just wanted to share some exciting news (exciting for me anyway lol). I have mentioned many of times that i play the callaway tour i(s), penta, Zstar white and yellow, B330rx, i like all those balls and they all perform well but after much testing over last year and all of this year so far, i have settled on the Zstar, it has clearly been out in front of the pack for me this entire time but its official now, Im a 1 ball man(golf ball that is hehe), no more cheating on the Zstar. This ball does everything i want it to do, long off the tee for me, spins great around the green, great soft feel, very very durable, has a nice piercing ball flight that just cuts through the wind, what more could i ask for. Its nice knowing im only gonna be buying one ball, now i just have to go through a dozen tour i(s), half dozen i(z), half dozen pentas and some 20XIs, i think im gonna save all them for water trouble holes. I know its nothing special but i had to share since im excited

Welcome to the Srixon club. The Z Star has been my ball of choice for over a year now and I'm very confident that I won't be looking for another ball for a long time. In another post someone spoke of the durability of the Z Star. I played the same ball for four 18 hole tournament matches and then played that same ball in a 9 hole event. Ball was still playable after all those holes but I left in my buddies trunk after my last 9 holes. Not sure how many holes he got out of it.

Welcome to the Srixon club. The Z Star has been my ball of choice for over a year now and I'm very confident that I won't be looking for another ball for a long time. In another post someone spoke of the durability of the Z Star. I played the same ball for four 18 hole tournament matches and then played that same ball in a 9 hole event. Ball was still playable after all those holes but I left in my buddies trunk after my last 9 holes. Not sure how many holes he got out of it.

thanks man, i know the durability is great, its one of the best things about this ball

Zstar is a great ball got to do their challege. I absolutely loved it . Hope you drop a few strokes now that you are in a commited relationship with your Balls. ( oh that sounds so dirty:alien:)

Zstar is a great ball got to do their challege. I absolutely loved it . Hope you drop a few strokes now that you are in a commited relationship with your Balls. ( oh that sounds so dirty:alien:)

haha so did my 1ball man comment. I hope so, i have a feeling it will be better for my game sticking to one ball

thats great news, i wish I could get around to picking out a ball and stick with it lol

haha so did my 1ball man comment. I hope so, i have a feeling it will be better for my game sticking to one ball

Ole Gray will be here shortly telling you how to keep your balls warm. :laughing:

That sometimes is the extra confidence you need in a pressure spot loving your golf ball and no fear. Nice. I've not played this ball but you've peaked my interest. I've been playing a menagerie of balls Love pro v1 x but damn they can't make it through 9 holes. The ball I've really stared enjoying is the MG c4 tour ball. I've had great sucess and think I'm going to start playing it more consistently. Long off tee and great around greens.

Awesome 10 yard. I'm stuck in my own ball debate as well. :banghead:

I'm still in the middle of the z star and the b330rx

Hey everybody i just wanted to share some exciting news (exciting for me anyway lol). I have mentioned many of times that i play the callaway tour i(s), penta, Zstar white and yellow, B330rx, i like all those balls and they all perform well but after much testing over last year and all of this year so far, i have settled on the Zstar, it has clearly been out in front of the pack for me this entire time but its official now, Im a 1 ball man(golf ball that is hehe), no more cheating on the Zstar. This ball does everything i want it to do, long off the tee for me, spins great around the green, great soft feel, very very durable, has a nice piercing ball flight that just cuts through the wind, what more could i ask for. Its nice knowing im only gonna be buying one ball, now i just have to go through a dozen tour i(s), half dozen i(z), half dozen pentas and some 20XIs, i think im gonna save all them for water trouble holes. I know its nothing special but i had to share since im excited

I'll pm you my address, you can just send me all of your "leftover" balls, no point in wasting your time hitting those when you are settled on 1 ball right ?? :angel:

Up until last week I never even considered using a srixon ball. I actually found a Trispeed Tour and a few shots later I was hooked. Good distance and plenty of spin around the green needless to say I have no urges to use anything else.

I had a slight affair with the Penta's not long ago and actually liked them a lot, but I missed being able to automatically know which ball was mine when playing with a large group so I gave the Penta's to a buddy who graduated from undergrad and was going to med school. After playing the yellow ball for so long it would be tough to go back to a white one. The visibility really is a lot better with the yellow ball IMO.

Yes it is, 95% of the time, i have found a couple times though either directly into the sun, or a high shot into a bright cloud the white is easier to see, for me the yellow dissapears in those 2 situations but thats ok, still 95% of the time its easier to see

I game the Ztar as well and have only found 2 situations when the white cover is better than the yellow. LAte summer here, the rough turns to this golden brown color which makes the ball sort of "blend In". And a lot of courses have that one or two holes right by the driving range, with it's sea of yellow balls......
Other than that, My brother can call me from 400 miles away to tell me he can see my ball. :D

I'll pm you my address, you can just send me all of your "leftover" balls, no point in wasting your time hitting those when you are settled on 1 ball right ?? :angel:

PM me your address, ill send ya some of the ones i wont use

A one ball man eh? lol

I was using the z-star yellow for awhile. Loved the color and hit it pretty good. Like the feel with the Pentas and the cost of the callaways at the moment. Didn't realize that the yellow 2010 have been reduced. hmmm

A one ball man eh? lol

I was using the z-star yellow for awhile. Loved the color and hit it pretty good. Like the feel with the Pentas and the cost of the callaways at the moment. Didn't realize that the yellow 2010 have been reduced. hmmm

ya 25-30 bucks for the 2010 Zstar is a steal IMO

found one yesterday and played it next to the V1 I think I may start playing the Z-Star. I love the spin and I get the same if not more distance.

Ive gotta give this ball more of a chance, I played it during a bad round so of course I thought negatively of it

Back