Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Yoccos and I are sitting at Dallas airport waiting for our connecting flights. I think we can both be convinced to head back to PGA if people want to continue the outing.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Hope you are not further delayed. I live about 5 miles south of DFW airport and tons of lightning/thunder in the area right now.

Just had valet retrieve bug spattered rental car and standing her waiting to leave PGA National. Sad but haf another incredible outing. Great to see folks who left yesterday made it home safely. I really hated to leave this view from my balcony

It was great to meet all the new folks and see old friends. Thanks JB & GG for another fantastic weekend.

See you all next year

I'm at the spa (again) for another relaxing massage and getaway. Chat with you when I get out poolside. :)

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

The crew from South Dakota is not dead...just about to board a plane heading home. So many people to thank, so many memories to share, so many great things to say when I get home. What a trip! JB and GG you both deserve a lot of credit for putting this amazing outing together, thank you for all you do for us!

P.S. I need a driver.... what a fun round though!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The Philly contingent landed safe safe and sound....30 mins early.....god bless SW

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Nerfny and I have landed.

tappin from the THP 2011 Outing at PGA National

I just pulled into the drive way and am THP'ing from the confines of my living room. What an incredible weekend. I said going into it this that I was looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones, and that's precisely what I did. The participants were great, the weather was great, the golf was great and I had one heck of a time.

The THP dinner was fantastic! Great food, great prizes, and great fun. It was really nice eating 2 pounds of pulled pork next to a vegetarian!

Nerfny and I have landed.

Is the knee swollen? Does she have to carry you?

Is the knee swollen? Does she have to carry you?

a little swollen. Feel bad for her, I've been making her carry me all over the place haha

a little swollen. Feel bad for her, I've been making her carry me all over the place haha

DDec that was awesome man. I wish I would have gotten to speak with you more. I have to say that the early reports on the "treedec" incident were that the ball hit you in quite a different spot. Glad it was only your knee lol

I'm at the spa (again) for another relaxing massage and getaway. Chat with you when I get out poolside. :)

Enjoy the rest of the time off!! I'm so jealous that you're still there. I think 9I and his wife are too. And I hope that spa was amazing!

I just pulled into the drive way and am THP'ing from the confines of my living room. What an incredible weekend. I said going into it this that I was looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones, and that's precisely what I did. The participants were great, the weather was great, the golf was great and I had one heck of a time.

The THP dinner was fantastic! Great food, great prizes, and great fun. It was really nice eating 2 pounds of pulled pork next to a vegetarian!

Spoken like a true southerner lol.

The Philly contingent landed safe safe and sound....30 mins early.....god bless SW

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Yes but did OEM's travel cover arrive?

Having a late lunch at the iBar. BBQ pulled pork with fried green tomato and tomato jam on grilled brioche. Yummy! I leave tomorrow. I already miss all of you. You feel like family.

Having a late lunch at the iBar. BBQ pulled pork with fried green tomato and tomato jam on grilled brioche. Yummy! I leave tomorrow. I already miss all of you. You feel like family.

That ain't no fig jam and you know it!

Miss you too @ahh2fly! Hehe

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Someone needs to tell southwest that stopping in long island and Chicago is not the fastest (or cheapest) way to get me to Cleveland. K, thanks.

In long island now, no transfer before heading to Chicago Midway. Layover there until my flight to Cleveland. Land at 11, home at 1230. Work tomorrow!

But, I shot an 89 on the Haig today And felt good. Sooo worth it!

All aboard the WPB express!

Maybe next year

Maybe next year

This looks amazing... if only i had signed up to the site earlier

We had a great time and was great meeting you all , we are in the air heading to ATL. then home to Wichita .

I'm in ATL waiting for my flight to SLC. It's lonely here. Even with all these people around.

Wow is all I have to say.

This would have been a nice trip.

I'm sure the 50 filled up fast.

Think I will try and make it next year if there is availability. I'll most likely be a single so if anyone needs a roomie to make it cheaper....

Well we are on the road home. Landed about 30 minutes ago. No issues or cancelled flights this time. :)

We want to go back NOW. Can we, can we please?

Tappin to the oldies

Well we are on the road home. Landed about 30 minutes ago. No issues or cancelled flights this time. :)

We want to go back NOW. Can we, can we please?

Wait til you read the 2012 outing thread. I guarantee you'll flip your loony.

Safe at home in SLC. Thank goodness for Bose headphones. Didn't hear a thing. ;-) Feels good to be back. GORGEOUS sunset.

Safe at home in SLC. Thank goodness for Bose headphones. Didn't hear a thing. ;-) Feels good to be back. GORGEOUS sunset.

Glad to see you and Freddie made it home safe and sound.

Back