2011 THP Golf Outing Picture Thread

I'm uploading the Bacos challenge to youtube right now. I won't be posting it here, but will gladly provide the link to view it to those that would like to so see. Just shoot me a PM.

I'm uploading the Bacos challenge to youtube right now. I won't be posting it here, but will gladly provide the link to view it to those that would like to so see. Just shoot me a PM.

You think if I youtube "Bacos" it'll be the #1 hit on the search? Let's do it!

You think if I youtube "Bacos" it'll be the #1 hit on the search? Let's do it!

It won't be up for awhile, but I'll name it the Bacos Challenge if you want to search youtube.

It won't be up for awhile, but I'll name it the Bacos Challenge if you want to search youtube.

You better be ready to get that on Tosh.O. I feel a web redemption coming!

Thanks to everyone who posted pics...it was great scrolling through and remembering some awesome moments!

DSCF8709.jpg

DSCF8712.jpg

1.) ddec, I love the hat. Absolutely bad@$$
2.) One-T, has anyone ever told you you look like Johnny Knoxville?

Johnny-Knoxville-the-UK-Premiere-of-Jackass-3D-johnny-knoxville-16696635-413-594.jpg

No, One-T looks like Overton.

Must resist urge....

Thainer wore white leggings to match his shirt....Oh wait...Whoops.
er bear.
DSCF9011.jpg

You guys don't know pale. You'll know pale when I come down for a THP outing fresh off a 5 month NY winter and I blend in with most walls....

You guys don't know pale. You'll know pale when I come down for a THP outing fresh off a 5 month NY winter and I blend in with most walls....

haha same here buddy, this is the first summer i have worn shorts in 2 years so my legs are as white as the snow haha, we should have a whitest leg contest next year since ill be there

So many great pics!! Mine are uploading right now, but the WiFi at the resort is not good so it's taking forever. I'll get mine up as soon as I can!!

I am so jealous of you guys that got to go. I plan on being down there if not next year (trip to Europe will probably interfere, along w/ school) I wanna be there in 2013. It will be epic to have 2 upstaters in the same place in florida. You all won't know what to do w/ me and ddec in the same place! :D :D

I am so jealous of you guys that got to go. I plan on being down there if not next year (trip to Europe will probably interfere, along w/ school) I wanna be there in 2013. It will be epic to have 2 upstaters in the same place in florida. You all won't know what to do w/ me and ddec in the same place! :D :D

I'm sure it can be handled, they had three canadians there this time and managed to keep us under control well enough.

Wait what if there's three? :wink:

Great pics everyone. I have really enjoyed looking at all of them. Looks like the outing was a blast.

Some great pics have been added.

Still trying to figure out WTH this is all about?

DSC00937.jpg

Still trying to figure out WTH this is all about?

DSC00937.jpg

Some things are better left unknown, but after him smooching TC on the cheek is this really any big surprise? Just sayin :D

Some things are better left unknown, but after him smooching TC on the cheek is this really any big surprise? Just sayin :D

I LMAO at him on Sunday AM when he came up to OG and me and apologized for whatever he may or may not have said the night before. I told him he was very lovable and sweet and didn't say or do anything to offend us. He seemed relieved about that. :D

That looks like a great time. You guys and gals are lucky. Color me jealous.

Wanted to add a pic of my bag tag, which was different from last years.
ad7cfcb5-f750-8b10.jpg

ad7cfcb5-f796-0916.jpg

just tap it in!

I smiled for my chalk line picture on the 18th green too.....

The last smiles seen by P4B and Hanks that day...hehe

100_2998.jpg

I smiled for my chalk line picture on the 18th green too.....

why did you wait till the 18th? I thought they would have outlined you in chalk by the 8th hehe

Back